Expect Brodeur to start against the Canes

ZeroGravityFat

From what I remember Chico said it was like a rotator cuff or something, of all the things to go to Chico for, medical advice would probably be the last

Am I understanding you correctly?  Are you saying that a pinched nerve and rotator cuff injuries cannot be concurrent?  The rotator cuff has nerves and tendons. One can pinch a nerve in a rotator cuff.  Chico wasn't off base.  He was stating the area of the injury.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/254648-list-the-nerves-of-the-rotator-cuff/

If I misunderstood you then ignore my post.  Sometimes it is difficult to know what one is conveying. :)

btw this hurts like words cannot describe. :wacko:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need Marty's puck handling abilities back. That's one intangible Moose cannot give us. It helps out the defense tremendously.

I might be in the minority, but I thought Hedberg's puck handling was excellent in the last 12 games minus one bad clearing attempt. He made all the right plays and the ones I wish Marty made. Brodeur might be a better stick handler but that doesn't mean he's a good decision maker. As much good as he brings with some nice passes out of the zone, he makes a lot of bad plays where he neglects his first outlet trying to get to a winger at the boards. And that pass usually never gets there. 

Hedberg got to a lot of pucks and easily made the smart play.

Am I understanding you correctly?  Are you saying that a pinched nerve and rotator cuff injuries cannot be concurrent?  The rotator cuff has nerves and tendons. One can pinch a nerve in a rotator cuff.  Chico wasn't off base.  He was stating the area of the injury.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/254648-list-the-nerves-of-the-rotator-cuff/

If I misunderstood you then ignore my post.  Sometimes it is difficult to know what one is conveying. :)

btw this hurts like words cannot describe. :wacko:

Then I am very confused, I'm hearing now there's arm soreness/numbness but I could have sworn that on the onset of the injury it was called a tight back or something

looks like marty is high on horse tranquilizers, thats no good.

moose has been great the team is not used to playing for butterfly

Moose sh!t has a save % of like .880 since he became the starter, that's pretty much average...in 1986

Moose isn't a "clutch goalie" so let's not erect a statue to the guy solely based on his performances.  Off the ice he may be a key to chemistry, but on the ice he has been nothing more than average.

Don't expect him to PLAY any time soon -- but expect him to practice  start in at the Canes - he'll be hurling some great Quebecois insults form the bench - just you wait!  :uni:

"uhhnnn uhnn uhnn -- osti d'kalisse de pourris! huunh huunnh!"

"pute a cinq cennes!  Oui!  Oui vous, ma jolie jeune fille-homme"

your first sentence is correct lol

the second sound weird to me But hey good effort!

But i think t could sound weird to you sometime

fille-homme= traverstie (if you were talking about a shemale)

Edited by caron14