GDT: 3/14/09 - New Jersey @ Montreal. 7:00 PM

SatansDevils

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LETS GO DEVILS!! Marty got this one..He has the best fans back at home wishing all the best and his family there to support him. No need to fear, Marty's here. (well there, but you know what I mean :giggle: ) Oh, and I believe the Habs will be rocking those ugly prison striped jerseys and socks. :puke:

I'm attempting a livecap tonight over on Battle of NY, if anyone wants to give me constructive criticism be my guest since it's the first livecap I've ever done.

Constructive criticism: Stop competing with my LiveCap or I'll break your thumbs. :ph34r:

I'm sure you'll be fine, it's easy once you get the swing of it.

--------------

Side note: We're getting screwed into having Cangelosi call this friggin game because of the NBC game tomorrow, aren't we? Sigh.

Lets go boys!

I'm so pumped for Marty's record if it's tuesday, minus the fact that I'm leaving for georgia tonight and won't be able to make it to the game tuesday if it happens. Not just that but my buddy has club seats and a chance at going into the locker room after the game, while I'm gone...

www.2manadvantage.com

www.battleofny.com

Find out tonight, it's good times.

5 out 5 for great advertising :P

But anyway that bum is doing the pre-game.. that means the other bum, Steve Cango, is doing the game.. BOOO .. As long as he doesn't call Marty's 552nd win though, ill be Ok

Edited by nmigliore

do you read in lou we trust

also a great devils blog...i'm live twittering for this my website isnt focused on the devils yet/

check it out

from russia with glove

I ran into John from ILWT at the game the other night. Good dude, great blog. Another great Devils blog that will (presumably) be capping tonight: http://interchangeableparts.wordpress.com