Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but it's unnacceptable to be eliminated from the playoffs by the Rags, Hurricanes, and Flyers in consecutive seasons. Lou should probably sh!tcan himself for not realizing you need speed on D to win in the playoffs.

Does it matter the team you fvcking idiot?

Again, which D was had would've made a difference. They grow on trees.

Wow I haven't been this depressed in a while. Worst part is that the Flyers will likely get swept in the next round and blown out in every game. People will laugh at what a terrible goalie Boucher is and wonder how the Devils couldn't score on him. This team shows nothing. They come out with a little bit of energy in the first and the second something goes slightly against them they quit. Pathetic.

Whats worse is that the Flyers are so beatable, Boucher is so average. I can play goal for Philly right now and get the W. Every shot id face would be a weak wrister from the point that i see all the way.

Devils and cycling the puck dont go hand-in-hand

I don't even want to go Thursday.

Same here. But, I will because if I don't I know that the building will just be a sea of orange.

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that this is the REAL 2009-2010 New Jersey Devils. A team that will ALWAYS be beaten by even the slightest of forechecks, has no abiity to rebound, and will always lose when trailing after two periods. After Thursday I'm done for this year. Bring on 2010-2011!

Mike Mottau is the worst regular D-man ive ever seen play for this club.

JL has to go

Its not JL, It wasn't Brent Sutter, it wasn't any of the roller coaster of coaches. there is something wrong with Lou. Yes he brought in Kovalchuk and has made some good moves. one thing that elludes us is a great set of defensement

You know -- at least I'm bitching with SOLUTIONS beyond firing a freaking soul. As IF anything would be better?!?!?!?!? You guys are idiots with this mindless jibber jabber. Rale against the refs why dont you... Oh nooo we don't want to be homers... lets say FIRE LEMAIRE! FIRE LOU! Frickin' brain machines.... Brilliant insights - to quote Borat: NOT.

You know -- at least I'm bitching with SOLUTIONS beyond firing a freaking soul. As IF anything would be better?!?!?!?!? You guys are idiots with this mindless jibber jabber. Rale against the refs why dont you... Oh nooo we don't want to be homers... lets say FIRE LEMAIRE! FIRE LOU! Frickin' brain machines.... Brilliant insights - to quote Borat: NOT.

Firing the coach is not a solution?

Whats worse is that the Flyers are so beatable, Boucher is so average. I can play goal for Philly right now and get the W. Every shot id face would be a weak wrister from the point that i see all the way.

Devils and cycling the puck dont go hand-in-hand

not for us they aren't. they are a terrible matchup. Exactly why we should've tanked the last game of the season against Buffalo.

and to think I thought we actually looked good for the first few minutes of the game.

I don't even know. I'm usually pretty optimistic and am all, "it's not over until you win four" but... yeah. I don't think the team has it in them for whatever reason. How the hell did the rangers match up well with the flyers but we can't even keep pace? WTF. Yeah so the flyers seriously forecheck... why can't we adjust. why can't we get angry and start hitting. why can't we finish? why can't we just start firing shots AT THE NET. I am so pissed off at this team. I buy season tickets and go to nearly every home game to support this team and this is the showing I get in the playoffs?!?!!! SERIOUSLY. I guess they'll just happily take their paychecks and go on their fancy vacations this summer while teams with more heart go on to actual compete until JUNE.

I AM DONE. I don't even know what Im saying anymore.

So lets recap all the forwards who didn't show up AT ALL this series: Langs, Zajac, Rolston (for most of it), Nieds, Clarkson, McAmmond, Leblond, Pelley.

Yep, when 8 of your 12 forwards are non-existent for 4 straight games, it's pretty hard to do much.

In my opinion, Langs should have his captaincy stripped after this playoff non-performance and end-of-season bitchfest. I wouldn't mind if he was traded at this point.

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that this is the REAL 2009-2010 New Jersey Devils.

Exactly.

(including OT/SO losses):

First 41 games = 30 wins, 11 losses

Last 45 games = 19 wins, 26 losses

Why is this such a surprise to some people?

not for us they aren't. they are a terrible matchup. Exactly why we should've tanked the last game of the season against Buffalo.

Of course they for us. We beat this team if our players show up. Full stop. No one here tanks...only in the playoffs