‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

Heard him on NHL Network this morning, He loved NJ and the fans and praised Lou and the organization. Leaving NJ was the most heart wrenching for him. Good Luck Zach.

Heard him on NHL Network this morning, He loved NJ and the fans and praised Lou and the organization. Leaving NJ was the most heart wrenching for him. Good Luck Zach.

The soviet people will benefit from the new and glorious tractor factory located where farmers lived before they "moved"

Let's just say the Wild moved me . . . TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!!

awwwww poor guy...seems like nothing can go his way.

• Like 1

Hardcore man.

Just gotta put it to the "coming home" soundtrack to seal it. I played them both at the same time & they match up well for a bit. koolaid.gif

awwwww poor guy...seems like nothing can go his way.

godamnit I lol'ed at this.

well seriously... i really DO HOPE he stills loves NJ and really care...

Then im really hoping that at his first visit to NJ that he's getting booed and that the crowd is breaking his heart.

Just listened to that NHL live interview of Zach: http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=2&id=183693

He says straight out, that he and Suter we're discussing this during the playoffs - he realized he slipped up and said "of course as it gets closer to the Stanley Cup final you don't want to do that as much" or something to that tune,

Nice, he had one foot out the door already.

I'm more worried about the Salavdor contract

It's a good thing I love Sal.

Edited by Zubie#8

Just listened to that NHL live interview of Zach: http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=2&id=183693

He says straight out, that he and Suter we're discussing this during the playoffs - he realized he slipped up and said "of course as it gets closer to the Stanley Cup final you don't want to do that as much" or something to that tune,

And the list goes on and on and on...to just prove what I have been saying all along...smoke and mirrors. All a farce. Fraud. You really can't make this stuff up, and now he is coming right out and admitting it publicly. IDIOT.

And the list goes on and on and on...to just prove what I have been saying all along...smoke and mirrors. All a farce. Fraud. You really can't make this stuff up, and now he is coming right out and admitting it publicly. IDIOT.

He needed time to convince Suter to come to Minnesota.

He needed time to convince Suter to come to Minnesota.

EXACTLY.

As a CAPTAIN of a team in the STANLEY CUP FINALS.

Good grief. This is just getting worse folks.

The guy was a fraud, let's just be honest here.

EXACTLY.

As a CAPTAIN of a team in the STANLEY CUP FINALS.

Good grief. This is just getting worse folks.

The guy was a fraud, let's just be honest here.

personally i would have taken it WAY HARDER if he would have went to Philly, Pittsburgh or LA... the guy went home to a sh!ttier team at least

• Like 1

personally i would have taken it WAY HARDER if he would have went to Philly, Pittsburgh or LA... the guy went home to a sh!ttier team at least

I agree with this. But the manner of how he left is looking uglier with each passing day. In fact, the only positive I can think of is that he left the conference.

I agree with this. But the manner of how he left is looking uglier with each passing day. In fact, the only positive I can think of is that he left the conference.

+1

He is digging his hole with Devils fans deeper with each interview. It is now abundantly obvious his bags were packed wellllll before the final handshake line with the Kings. sh!t, I just heard a rumor his house was on the market in mid-April!

is there any talent coming from NJ eventually? Other than Paul Mara and Bobby Ryan... i dont think its looking good to lure talent like the Wild just did lol

actually Bobby Ryan is not even from there... its not even his real name lol + he was a flyers fan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.