MSG Being Knocked Down in 10 years?

DH26

I want them to knock down MSG and put in it's place a zinburger, cheeburger cheeburger, In and Out, Little Shanty, Fuddruckers, and a Shake Shack.

Leave MSG up...after filling up on all of those burgers, we're going to need a mighty big toilet.

• Like 1

Also, with the voting I guess that coming up they wanna appease the community to make it look like they're doing something to "improve" the sh!t hole subway system.

Are you kidding me? The subway system is excellent dude. I can't even remember the last time I was in a train without A/C, but it is years. And I ride the subways 5 days a week and have since the 80's; it's an absolute bargain.

I want them to knock down MSG and put in it's place a zinburger, cheeburger cheeburger, In and Out, Little Shanty, Fuddruckers, and a Shake Shack.

I miss Fuddruckers, took my wife there on our first date after a movie way back in the day.

I don't think anyone here mentioned Jack in the Box.  When I lived in Colorado I was known to enjoy a Jack Sirlion burger from time to time.  Everyone talks about the Jumbo Jack but the Sirloin line is killer. Esp for a fast food burger. Add a couple of tacos and a curly fry and you got yourself a nice meal.

Are you kidding me? The subway system is excellent dude. I can't even remember the last time I was in a train without A/C, but it is years. And I ride the subways 5 days a week and have since the 80's; it's an absolute bargain.

I miss Fuddruckers, took my wife there on our first date after a movie way back in the day.

You mean Buttfvckers? lol. I love that movie. Anyways, Fuddruckers isn't bad. Been going there since I was a kid. Food is pretty good, service is quick, no need to tip and all the fries you can eat.

I don't think anyone here mentioned Jack in the Box.  When I lived in Colorado I was known to enjoy a Jack Sirlion burger from time to time.  Everyone talks about the Jumbo Jack but the Sirloin line is killer. Esp for a fast food burger. Add a couple of tacos and a curly fry and you got yourself a nice meal.

I had Jack in the Box in Vegas and I thought it was gross. Maybe it's just bc I had In N Out earlier in the day :P

The current Penn Station is not pretty, but it serves its purpose.  If they want eye candy they can easily move in to the post office next door.

IMO this is the actual plan, they're just posturing to get tax money from Dolan, which will make funding it that much easier.

I had Jack in the Box in Vegas and I thought it was gross. Maybe it's just bc I had In N Out earlier in the day :P

I've only been out to California once, and I unfortunately missed out on In 'N Out Burger. I had Jack in the Box and it was okay. Nothing special. On the same trip though I had Fatburger in Vegas. One of the best burgers I've ever had. There was a Fatburger by Rockaway Mall, but it closed a couple years ago. Only one I've seen on the east coast.

Tried Krug's. I concur; it is excellent. Forgot to mention this before, but Holsten's has great burgers and homemade ice cream (in addition to being the site of the last scene in Sopranos). Their onion rings, however, are far from the best in the state.

Tried Krug's. I concur; it is excellent. Forgot to mention this before, but Holsten's has great burgers and homemade ice cream (in addition to being the site of the last scene in Sopranos). Their onion rings, however, are far from the best in the state.

tony-soprano.jpg Tony disagrees. :P

Whenever I'm in California I have to get me In N Out Burger. Definitely my favorite burger joint by far.

This time I'll only be on the east coast, so lots of Shake Shack for me!

You gotta hit up White Castle sometime!

This X 10,000. White Castle is... amazing. Edited by MadDog2020

I get craving for White Castle about once a year. All other times of the year I can barely look at it but for that one time of year it is the nector of the gods.

You pay for that craving, but it's amazing.

No...no you don't. :ninja:

Geez, what did White Castle do to you? :P  In all seriousness, if it was food poisoning I understand the hate. I had the worst food poisoning of my life from a Kentucky Fried Chicken and seeing commercials for it still makes me nauseous. I even stopped eating at the Kennedy Fried Chicken in Plainfield because of it and I loved that place.

Back on topic, in terms of fast food burger joints White Castle is my favorite and I am also a fan of McDonald's. I do enjoy Burger King and Wendy's from time to time to mix it up, especially the Triple Baconator (even though it makes me feel like sh!t afterwards). I found Jack in the Box to be a bit overrated when I was in Tennessee. Never been to an In and Out but my brother said it was overrated.

In terms of "better" burger places I've been to Five Guys and Smash Burger and have no complaints though I'd still take fast food over them. There's a local place by me, Chimney Rock in Gillette, that has some good burgers on the menu - I hear the location in Bridgewater isn't as good though.

Also adding the Heart Attack Grill to my life's to do list. Place sounds amazing.

Geez, what did White Castle do to you? :P In all seriousness, if it was food poisoning I understand the hate. I had the worst food poisoning of my life from a Kentucky Fried Chicken and seeing commercials for it still makes me nauseous. I even stopped eating at the Kennedy Fried Chicken in Plainfield because of it and I loved that place.

Back on topic, in terms of fast food burger joints White Castle is my favorite and I am also a fan of McDonald's. I do enjoy Burger King and Wendy's from time to time to mix it up, especially the Triple Baconator (even though it makes me feel like sh!t afterwards). I found Jack in the Box to be a bit overrated when I was in Tennessee. Never been to an In and Out but my brother said it was overrated.

In terms of "better" burger places I've been to Five Guys and Smash Burger and have no complaints though I'd still take fast food over them. There's a local place by me, Chimney Rock in Gillette, that has some good burgers on the menu - I hear the location in Bridgewater isn't as good though.

Also adding the Heart Attack Grill to my life's to do list. Place sounds amazing.

The bridgewater location of chimney rock has better pizza but the Gillette location has the better burger and bar.

Just came back from Grub Hut in manville and that place is outright awesome. Great mexican BBQ

For those of you in the Morris County area that want a good bar burger, Muldoon's at the Rockaway Mall (lower level of Macy's)has surprisingly good burgers, one of the better burgers I've had in a while. Very solid. There's a Red Robin there too which is also awesome.

Geez, what did White Castle do to you? :P 

The one on Route 1 near Menlo Park Mall in Edison. Never, ever, ever again. Got really sick off of it, and the burgers weren't even worth the illness. Pretty sure it shut me off to all White Castle ever. A friend desperately wanted it last week and I got some rubbery chicken sandwich thing because I couldn't stomach the idea of eating a burger there.

(I should not this terrible experience was when I was like 12, and has stuck with me for almost 20 years now.)