New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's talk about Scott Stevens... any good stories -- as lame as ou want. Liek Troy -- Mister ask him today and... so have you spoken to him? What did he have to say? Or are you just saying what someone else said... your unnamed source. (yeah - I'm just trying to provoke you into responding :evil: )

Let's talk about Scott Stevens... any good stories -- as lame as ou want. Liek Troy -- Mister ask him today and... so have you spoken to him? What did he have to say? Or are you just saying what someone else said... your unnamed source. (yeah - I'm just trying to provoke you into responding :evil: )

and yes yes yes I've had the chance, but I just won't speak to him. I think I'd pass out or something -- I just sort of hate that heart racing feeling and to have to speak through that... vomito.gif

word is that lebron is planning to sign with the devils tonight and kovalchuk is going to play in the nba....you know they call him ricky rubio jr

how cool would it be if he made a bad hockey joke like that? Lame is the new hip!

my dad's actually talked to him since he used to shop at Wild Birds Unlimited on 17. Shook his hand too. Crazy I know B )

my dad's actually talked to him since he used to shop at Wild Birds Unlimited on 17. Shook his hand too. Crazy I know B )

Does you dad own Wild Birds? How cute would THAT be?

So Stevens seriously loves birds and stuff... :unsure: I wonder if he... has conversations with them... :giggle: yes, I do. I'm so lame.

Did I tell you guys??? I heard this HUGE whoosh wh... oh yeah I did O think... I might have deleted before I posted it .. a Piliated Woodpecker is on our back yard ... 7 acres of forest so it's not so weird....

haha.gif

Oh see now -- that made uo for ANY stupid post... :whistling: I mean any repeat post of old news. :evil:

Does you dad own Wild Birds? How cute would THAT be?

So Stevens seriously loves birds and stuff... :unsure: I wonder if he... has conversations with them... :giggle: yes, I do. I'm so lame.

Did I tell you guys??? I heard this HUGE whoosh wh... oh yeah I did O think... I might have deleted before I posted it .. a Piliated Woodpecker is on our back yard ... 7 acres of forest so it's not so weird....

Oh see now -- that made uo for ANY stupid post... :whistling: I mean any repeat post of old news. :evil:

lol-1.gif

Lets talk about Kaberle.What do you guy think about Lebda going to TO and do you think that it means that Kaberle is moving and if you think so do you also think that the reason why he didn't move yet is that Lou have something up his sleeves ??

Personally after 143 of waiting (even if we had fun) I would take Kaberle and be more than happy.

Lets talk about Kaberle.

NNnnoooooo! let's talk about SCOTT STEVENS! :rant:

<_< Kaberle huh? Well - I'm not sure how he'd adjust to the system. I dont normally do this -- but looking at his stats - the balance isn't what I'd like to see... I know they kind of mean nothing... but... well... he IS consistent and that's a great thing.... I just shifted my whole thought process for stupid Kovalchuk... so I guess... I wouldn't want to throw tons of cash at him... but -- and I think I'd actually go longer term so we dont sign him after 35 and have him SUCKFEST out the rest of his lazy ass career. I dont know how I feel...

We'll sign Kaberle and everyone will be excited until they find out we signed Frank Kaberle.

That's funny until I think about last years Niedermayer acquisition.

Hey there's a cynic reading -- never posted though... hmeh -- you'd think s/he'd be in his/her element :noclue: