2013 Stanley Cup Finals

MantaRay

Boston is just too physical for Chicago.   Everytime a Chicago D player has to retrieve the puck he braces himself before he approaches it.   Totally, throw Keith, Seabrook and Rozival off thier games.

Good job by Rask again.

Edited by MantaRay

Boychuck is just a D man who rises to the occasion. Played just as impressive for the B's their last Cup win. The hip check on Sharp was old school hockey.

yup. and i got laughed at for bringing him up as a good dman bringing production in an argument. 

I missed that but I'd still laugh at your argument seeing as he averages around 15 points per season. 

my point was more that he had a "canon" getting pucks to the net creating chances, doesnt always results in goals or point but im watching the Bruins play a lot in the season and i always loved him, puck is going in now but its not about points but thats what people look at strictly, numbers.Doesnt work in hockey. but wtv, lets not bring back that discussion lol

Edited by SterioDesign

Who we rootin for? I really want Oduya to get the cup.. I was at the game when he got his first nhl goal.. My ex at the time said.. oh do ya want another beer.. god bless her soul. 

I'm rooting for the Bs for some reason, but I'd love for Johnny to win a Cup.