Who would you (The Fans) like to see for our next Devils Signing/Event

In The Game

ok guys as you all know our next Devils event was cancelled do to the recent trade of both players (what are the odds) but anyway it's time to move on and book our next event. I need a huge favor from all the members on the board :help:... List your top 6 choices "who you would like to see us sign for our next Devils Event". Please do not include Kovalchuk as I know he will be on the top of most lists and we have already contacted his agent. Pleas include in the order you would like to see them,,, Thasnks in advance guys...

Big names like Parise, Brodeur and Kovalchuk are going to be an expensive autograph per autograph, but will draw a ton of Devils fans. It would be sweet if you can be the first one to land a Kovalchuk signing. B )

Brodeur

Parise

Langenbrunner

Elias

Zajac

Zubrus

Martin

White

Edited by SatansDevils

I'll list the ones I figure to be reasonable in terms of cost...everyone's going to want a Parise or Brodeur signing but folks like me will probably avoid it because of the hoopla and cost.

1. Andy Greene (okay, that's just coz I missed the last one)

1a. Jamie Langenbrunner

2. Brian Rolston

3. Dainius Zubrus

4. Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond

5. David Clarkson

6. Dean McAmmond

I don't know how likely something like this is to happen, but I'd love to see a signing with the coaches (Lemaire, Tremblay, Stevens, Terreri, etc) or Doc & Chico, too. Could be a lot of fun.

1. Brodeur (Yes, I know it would be expensive, but the last Brodeur signing sold out so it's clear that people, including me, are willing to shell out $100+ to meet Marty and get his full autograph, unlike the crap he gives on the street. Besides Kovalchuk, Brodeur should be a priority.)

2. Langenbrunner

3. McAmmond

4. Zajac

5. Elias

6. Rolston

7. Zharkov

8. Pandolfo

1. Parise (Have a bunch of autos already but can never get enough. Want him to sign the 8x10 photomatch of my Game Worn Parise 09/10 Red Set 1 that comes this week! Also have a game used stick I would like to have signed)

2. Fraser

3. Elias

4. Zubrus

5. Brodeur

Marty

Langenbrunner

Stevens

Lemeiux

Kolvachuck

Yann Danis

Terreri

Chico

Also, I know it would be TOUGH , but what about some retired ex-Devs like: McKay, Peluso, Holik, Richer, Burke, Capt Kirk ???

Current-

-Jamie Langenbrunner

-Vladimir Zharkov

-Mark Fraser

-Dean McAmmond

Alumni-

-Anyone retired from the cup years that frequents NJ (Chorske, Dowd, Driver, Grant Marshall, and/or Maclean) Several players would be key.

-Glen Reusch

No thanks on Brodeur... While he is much sought after, I cannot stand that he has two autographs (one for NON-paying people and one for those who pay thru the nose). I understand why he does it, but I don't have to like it.

Guys thanks for all the replies! We asked who you wanted to see and you told us. Before I announce who will be coming to In The Game I wanted to thank all the fans for their support thus far.

In The Game will be closing the 2009/2010 season with a bang! 3 Devils (working on a fourth) will be coming to IN THE GAME in March/April.... So I know by now you are saying WHO! So here it goes....

• March 24, 2010..... 6pm-8pm..... Rod Pelley
  • March 31, 2010..... 6pm-8pm..... Jamie Langenbrunner
  • April 1, 2010..... 6-8pm..... Dainius Zubrus

There is one more big deal currently being negotiated, but I don't want to jinx it so we'll have to wait and see what happens...

Tickets for all events listed above will go on sale on our website (In The Game) @ 12:01am on Monday. All above events are limited to 300 autographs... Brought to you by In The Game Collectibles!

excited about the langenbrunner signing, now i can get my lags game used stick signed..... also want to go to the pelley signing we share the same last name haha minus the Y. In The Game is a great place for signings very well ran. Cant wait

Edited by Demonic26

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.