Little favour for a Devils Fan

SterioDesign

Well first of all I HATE asking favours... I'd do anything for anyone but personally I hate asking lol

so anyway... some of you may know that I am a freelance graphic designer. So same goes with my clients i never really approach clients but for some reasons for the last 6 years i've been super busy, projects are just falling right into my lap lol, but i'm trying to get as much exposure as i can at least so the only thing i could ask you guys if you want to is to like my facebook page

www.facebook.com/steriodesign

I'm just posting projects, sneak peaks and designs in development, thoughts and sharing a few things from time to time, i'm really not annoying filling your wall with sh!t lol there's actually some pretty cool stuff on there so its worth the look.

so anyways if i can get at least 1 like out of this well it's all good haha was free to try ;P

cheers and thanks boyz & girls

Edited by SterioDesign

Sweet stuff man. Im actually an art major right now im college. I was doing a lot of graphic design stuff over the year but im going to concentrate in animation. Its also kind of funny, ive been in a band now for 5 years and either me or another guy are the ones to design all our merch. So i deff get all the hard work that goes into these. Great stuff

I really like the style of your work Sterio.

Liked the page as well.

On your cover photo there is a picture of a toy robot fighting a toy bear, is that something you designed yourself? It looks awesome; i am looking for stuff like that to put on Canvases in my room.

Have you ever seen the work Jordan Buckley from the band Every Time I Die does?

I really like the style of your work Sterio.

Liked the page as well.

On your cover photo there is a picture of a toy robot fighting a toy bear, is that something you designed yourself? It looks awesome; i am looking for stuff like that to put on Canvases in my room.

Have you ever seen the work Jordan Buckley from the band Every Time I Die does?

Yup the toy bear fighting the little robot is something i designed myself... everything on my site is hand drawn mostly... that was for Never Hit Again a band from montreal.

and yup i've seen his stuff its really awesome. Personally my fav artist is Ken Taylor, the guy is nuts http://www.kentaylor.com.au

oh we're you that guy from the UK? i did a shirt design for a band from there not too long ago, The Human Project... those guys are ridiculously good.

Edited by SterioDesign

Yup the toy bear fighting the little robot is something i designed myself... everything on my site is hand drawn mostly... that was for Never Hit Again a band from montreal.

and yup i've seen his stuff its really awesome. Personally my fav artist is Ken Taylor, the guy is nuts http://www.kentaylor.com.au

oh we're you that guy from the UK? i did a shirt design for a band from there not too long ago, The Human Project... those guys are ridiculously good.

Its great man, really like it.

He has some cool stuff , i really like the movie posters, i have been looking for some avengers artwork.

Managed to pick up some of Jordans stuff last night at the ETID gig in london. His Merch was better than the bands.

Yeah, from sunny ol London.

I will check them out, always looking for new bands, especailly from the UK.

Liked ;) love good artists, I'm good with sound but can't draw for sh!t haha.

Definitely want someone to design my next tattoo.. Something with the devils in it and my pug haha.

Will share on my timeline too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Its great man, really like it.

He has some cool stuff , i really like the movie posters, i have been looking for some avengers artwork.

Managed to pick up some of Jordans stuff last night at the ETID gig in london. His Merch was better than the bands.

Yeah, from sunny ol London.

I will check them out, always looking for new bands, especailly from the UK.

if youre looking for avenger stuff or simply cool posters, this is the site to go to. Im collecting limited edition poster. Most of them are screen printed (like shirts kinda, color by color with a screen and a squeegee.

http://expressobeans.com/public/search.php?text=the+avenger&ipp=15&page=1

so if you go on that site and create an account, you can browse posters and add to your wanted list the ones you want and even put the one you have in your collection and the ones youre willing to sell or trade, so sometimes people are contacting you through pm with offers. Or if theres a poster that you want its showing all the infos about the poster with sales history, average price on the secondary market and everything. And you can see who's willing to sell them so you contact them with offers, i bought a few posters from there already its a great site for poster collectors.

Oh and the Patrice Bergeron poster is also awesome. I would buy that and I'm not even that much of a Bruins fan :D

lol yeah i was working for the Acadie-Bathurst Titans at that time and had to make that poster for a signing session when he got his jersey retired.

I really need to make more devils stuff tho haha