8750 replies to this topic

#6601 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:56 PM

Whoa whoa there...I said anything BUT Monday & Friday for me. I got birthday plans Friday.

(Unless you mean this coming Friday...in which case, I think I can do that)

No I'm going to DE this Friday... maybe next Wednesday???
Or try to move the Short Hills caravan on Tues or Thurs.....

Nah. Y'see, CRASHER is a lifetime goalie who likes to whack people in the nuts if they get in his crease (or so I hear).

You stand in my way... I make you hurt, I make no bones about defending my area :P
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#6602 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:12 PM

I FINALLY HAD THE DR. PEPPER SLURPEE! (And yes, that does warrant being written in all caps, dammit!) It was glorious! Though it was a lot greener than I expected.
Posted Image

"I don't like those Rangers fans from New Jersey." - Jim Dowd

#6603 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:01 AM

WHERE?!

Everybody should come down and play hockey at the rinks in howell.

#6604 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,134 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:31 AM

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at CRASHER's crease
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6605 sammyk

sammyk

Professional Googler

• Contributor
  • 25,591 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:54 AM

Who the hell would want to look at CRASHER's crease? :unsure:
This is how big your signature should be. Any larger and you are compensating.

#6606 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,134 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:01 AM

Who the hell would want to look at CRASHER's crease? :unsure:

hahaha :rofl:
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6607 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 7,729 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:41 AM

hey im down for starting something in carteret, or at the rink in port reading my friend has the key to the one in port reading (the woodbridge pba league rink)

Holy crap i used to play in that league! That was back when I was a good goalie, I don't know what happened to me since then. I wish they kept track of stats because I'm pretty sure I led the 14-17 league in shutouts at least one year.

You stand in my way... I make you hurt, I make no bones about defending my area :P

Yea but then if you manage to score on him anyway, he will just claim to have stopped playing because you were hurt! :whistling:
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

#6608 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:45 AM

I FINALLY HAD THE DR. PEPPER SLURPEE! (And yes, that does warrant being written in all caps, dammit!) It was glorious! Though it was a lot greener than I expected.

:clap: Though I don't know why it was green...

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

"I am a greedy little pansy." Ilya Kovalchuk 7/11/2013

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#6609 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:40 AM

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at CRASHER's crease

:rofl:
I think it's time to update my massive sig file B )

Yea but then if you manage to score on him anyway, he will just claim to have stopped playing because you were hurt! :whistling:

Untrue :P.... I will admit though I have let goals go in, just to go and get the cheap shot... yeah... you scored... hope it was worth it... go see that doctor now :evil:

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#6610 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:44 AM

Its about time! you're sig has been the same since I joined this site!

"The real fans are always going to be the fans. They’re always going to support you." Ilya Kovalchuk, 11/11/2010

Proud winner of the 2009-10 NJDevs Conn Smythe Trophy for best poster during the playoffs

#6611 Devils Pride 26

Devils Pride 26

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:48 AM

I'm not a big Pearl Jam guy, but I think there new song 'the fixer' could be a good goal song. The first 30 seconds of the shortened song

#6612 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:56 AM

When I started pouring it and it came out green, I started to worry that they had put the wrong flavor in the Dr Pepper slot, as 7-Elevens are known to do from time to time. But it was all good. Sooooooooooo awesome!

Anyway, who's got two thumbs and is going camping in three hours? THIS GUY!
Posted Image

#6613 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,443 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:05 AM

Its about time! you're sig has been the same since I joined this site!

I tweaked it a little last week when i saw the size limits were gone :P
It wouldn't let me edit it before because it would have had to comply to the character limit... and even my sig file MUST have a lot to say :thumbsup:

#6614 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:09 AM

When I started pouring it and it came out green, I started to worry that they had put the wrong flavor in the Dr Pepper slot, as 7-Elevens are known to do from time to time. But it was all good. Sooooooooooo awesome!

Anyway, who's got two thumbs and is going camping in three hours? THIS GUY!

Huh. Weird. Where was it? And enjoy your camping. I'll enjoy my air conditioning while I sit my sweet ass on my sofa :P

I tweaked it a little last week when i saw the size limits were gone :P
It wouldn't let me edit it before because it would have had to comply to the character limit... and even my sig file MUST have a lot to say :thumbsup:

Of course your sig must have a lot to say...it would be disappointing any other way :lol:

#6615 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:21 AM

Huh. Weird. Where was it? And enjoy your camping. I'll enjoy my air conditioning while I sit my sweet ass on my sofa :P

That same 7-Eleven on South Ave. in Westfield. It was the third time I'd been there, first time it wasn't out of order.

Sofas and A/C are pretty sweet, not gonna lie. But jumping off of waterfalls and setting stuff on fire FTW.
Posted Image

#6616 RSC

RSC

Hall of Famer

• Mod
  • 5,038 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:00 AM

That same 7-Eleven on South Ave. in Westfield. It was the third time I'd been there, first time it wasn't out of order.

Sofas and A/C are pretty sweet, not gonna lie. But jumping off of waterfalls and setting stuff on fire FTW.

Alright, now I'm gonna have to go there today and see what the hell is going on in that screwy 7-11.

And I'll concede to you on the waterfalls and the fire, but you still have to sleep on the ground and wipe your ass with pine cones. :P

Edited by RSC, 23 July 2009 - 09:00 AM.

#6617 DaneykoIsGod

DaneykoIsGod

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,187 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:04 AM

And I'll concede to you on the waterfalls and the fire, but you still have to sleep on the ground and wipe your ass with pine cones. :P

Yeah, but where we're going has two-ply pine cones.
Posted Image

#6618 cupcake23

cupcake23

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:20 AM

Greatings everyone. I'm testing out the site from my new blackberry. We are just passing through Albany in the schenectady area. 2 1/2 more hours to go. We passed up coxsackie as well lol :lol:

Official keeper of: Kevin Clark, Dr. Murray Seltzer,
The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp.

#6619 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,339 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:42 AM

Greatings everyone. I'm testing out the site from my new blackberry. We are just passing through Albany in the schenectady area. 2 1/2 more hours to go. We passed up coxsackie as well lol :lol:

wave to Rowdy!

It's pronounced cook sockey - lame huh? SO will Andrew laugh when you pass Skinneck-titty?

Edited by Pepperkorn, 23 July 2009 - 11:43 AM.

I'm here for the party

#6620 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,598 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:16 PM

It's pronounced cook sockey - lame huh? SO will Andrew laugh when you pass Skinneck-titty?

If they drove through Schenectady, they went the wrong way. :P

They're flying, though. They passed Saratoga over a half hour ago, they've gotta be past Lake George by now. I hope they realize it's gonna get real boring from here on out. Beautiful scenery, but not much in the way of civilization.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users