Stamkos

CMONPETEYD

I hate to see stuff like this happen. I could give less of a sh!t how this is a loss for the lightning. It's probably really hard for Stamkos to accept. You cold see that he new what had happened and how much more hurt he was inside than physically. That dude wants to play.

I hate to see stuff like this happen. I could give less of a sh!t how this is a loss for the lightning. It's probably really hard for Stamkos to accept. You cold see that he new what had happened and how much more hurt he was inside than physically. That dude wants to play.

I'm sure he's just as disappointed if not way more then their entire fan base is right now..they're definitely going to feel his loss.

I kicked my car the other day with my shin trying to get something out of the back seat and I whined about that. Can't imagine snapping my leg in half.

lol I'm trying to picture how there could ever be a situation where in order to get something out of the back seat I need to kick my car...

Edit never mind reread your post and I think I misinterpreted.

Edited by dmann422

lol I'm trying to picture how there could ever be a situation where in order to get something out of the back seat I need to kick my car...

Edit never mind reread your post and I think I misinterpreted.

the door was jammed and he was trying to loosen it up duh

I was reaching to the far side of the car to pick up a bucket and when I put the leg I had raised up for balance back down, I guess I thought I had a lot more room. I didn't and instead I kicked the car. Oww. That's what I get for trying to smoke a cigarette, hold my phone, charger, keys and pick up a bucket full of water at the same time.

That being said, I've had cars that need some persuasion to open their doors. I had a Dodge Dakota where the passenger door stopped opening like 8 months after I bought it. Was my first car. Then when my Dad's 2002 Jaguar X-Type was on it's last legs, I got to drive it around. You had to press down and in, then lift the handle to open the front doors. It was soooooo entertaining watching people try to get it open for like 20 seconds, then walking around and just opening it. They always felt so stupid until I mentioned no one else could do it either and that it was the car, not them, lol.