Whats Up Guys?

Devils30

New to these boards. Actually just found them by accident. I also post at hockeyfirst.com and the board setup is the same. So I thought I would join here to and talk with all you Devils fans!

Can't wait for the season to start and this team defend the cup.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Aga, you and Devils30 pretty much talk to yourselves over there at hockeyfirst! The MSG crowd always was slanted towards the rangers..

:argh: care to help us? :lol: yeah there arent many devil fans over there but we like the place... how many people do u have here?

Hey Aga, you and Devils30 pretty much talk to yourselves over there at hockeyfirst! The MSG crowd always was slanted towards the rangers..

YEA WE ARE USED TO IT BY NOW! ME AGA SASS AND THERE IS A FEW OF YOUR GUYS THAT HELP OUT TO.

How can you forget me????? grrrr :argh: Anyway I'm new here to and I'm also from hockeyfirst. This is a pretty cool place so I decided to post here also. I also post at hockey'sfuture but there aren't too many Devils fans there either. I can't wait for the season to start!!!!

btw if anyone can help me cance my member ship to MSG pm me.

YEA WE ARE USED TO IT BY NOW! ME AGA SASS AND THERE IS A FEW OF YOUR GUYS THAT HELP OUT TO.

How can you forget me????? grrrr :argh: Anyway I'm new here to and I'm also from hockeyfirst. This is a pretty cool place so I decided to post here also. I also post at hockey'sfuture but there aren't too many Devils fans there either. I can't wait for the season to start!!!!

btw if anyone can help me cance my member ship to MSG pm me.

we didnt forget u, it is a ploy on our part to make u post more :pray:

OK THAT'S IT...

AGA, D30, AND MISSION, BACK IN YOUR DARNED CAGES!!!!!!

DON'T YOU REALIZE I COME HERE TO ESCAPE YOU PEOPLE? YOU FREAKS HAVE INVADED MY SOLEMN HIDING PLACE :lol::P

Aga: lepiej sie kurwa dobrze zachowuj

Now, be good here and listen to DevilMinder. Don't embarrass me, I'll kick each and every single one of your tushies. Now, repeat after me "this is not HockeyFirst. I cannot post pictures from Ebaums World, and I must stay on topic in Hell"

that being said, I feel it is now time to revive the Brodeur Overrated thread, as I'm sure Kydax will enjoy it.

Hey, DM, these guys get out of hand, lemme know and I'll line em up firing squad style....... ;)

OK THAT'S IT...

AGA, D30, AND MISSION, BACK IN YOUR DARNED CAGES!!!!!!

DON'T YOU REALIZE I COME HERE TO ESCAPE YOU PEOPLE? YOU FREAKS HAVE INVADED MY SOLEMN HIDING PLACE :lol::P

Aga: lepiej sie kurwa dobrze zachowuj

Now, be good here and listen to DevilMinder. Don't embarrass me, I'll kick each and every single one of your tushies. Now, repeat after me "this is not HockeyFirst. I cannot post pictures from Ebaums World, and I must stay on topic in Hell"

that being said, I feel it is now time to revive the Brodeur Overrated thread, as I'm sure Kydax will enjoy it.

Hey, DM, these guys get out of hand, lemme know and I'll line em up firing squad style....... ;)

i am shaking in my boots missy :dance: