New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

Why do Canadians think Parise is suddenly available?! lol Jeff Finger and a 2nd rd pick for Zach Parise anyone? Afterall, with Kovalchuk signing theres NO WAY they can keep Parise. :rolleyes:

"Don’t worry about my cap.”

Priceless

Haha yeah

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random update. No reporters have heard anything (duh). Grossman and Lou have been silent.

There are people on HF now saying they have different sources that Kovy is going to sign today NOT with the Devils. Who knows if that means anything..

Random update. No reporters have heard anything (duh). Grossman and Lou have been silent.

There are people on HF now saying they have different sources that Kovy is going to sign today NOT with the Devils. Who knows if that means anything..

Ya know, if the Devils and Kovalchuk have agreed in principle to a deal but are waiting for a trade to clear cap space before putting pen on paper, what's to stop some other team from swooping in and inking him? Wouldn't surprise me. But even the KHL wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Reports of the report that reported the report that was reported yesterday?

Link? I always enjoy reading the "friend of a friend's brother's sister-in-law's mother's grandmother's father's great grandson's dog's owner's friend..." source of a rumor.

Ya know, if the Devils and Kovalchuk have agreed in principle to a deal but are waiting for a trade to clear cap space before putting pen on paper, what's to stop some other team from swooping in and inking him? Wouldn't surprise me. But even the KHL wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Nothing.

If Grossman can get closer to his imaginary $10 million per season (Islanders/KHL) deal NOTHING is off limits.

When your agent has a Russian partner spreading false rumors about other teams (Philly & the AV's) being interested your probably going to prolong this until it happens.