Political idealogy  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What is your political ideology?

• Liberalism
    • Independent
    • Conservativism
    • Libertarian
    • Other

I consider myself a practical old school type conservative, but I voted Liberal because of the types (see above) that we have on this board.

Why are there always more hostile liberals than any other group here? You have Copper make a comment essentially calling republicans Douche bags JL takes offense offers a comment then Deke and Manta jump in with unnecessary comments. Everyone has there moments (myself included) but the number of repeat offenders are primarily liberals.

Why are there always more hostile liberals than any other group here? You have Copper make a comment essentially calling republicans Douche bags JL takes offense offers a comment then Deke and Manta jump in with unnecessary comments. Everyone has there moments (myself included) but the number of repeat offenders are primarily liberals.

It's about even.

I object. I didn't "essentially" anything. I flat out said it.

Sorry, I may be reacting here, to the rightwing hate I see in the media (Rush, Hannity, BillO, etc.) and projecting it to this forum. I still remember the Fat Drug Addled Clown (Rush) making fun of Michael J Fox's Parkinson's disease back in 2006, when my grandfather suffered from it as well.

It seems that way because of your perspective. I agree w/ oofrost, it's about even for the most part. Unless you are talking specifically about this thread.

It seems that way because of your perspective. I agree w/ oofrost, it's about even for the most part. Unless you are talking specifically about this thread.

I would agree on the number of attacks but participates that routinely take part in it no.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.