#2 justdo3043

justdo3043

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:19 AM

i like it
"The $297,297 Kovalchuk missed today is money he will never, ever get back. And the more cheques he misses, the better the deal is going to have to be for the players to justify him sitting out. And unlike the owners, the players can direct their leadership to get a deal done regardless of how disadvantageous it is to them."

#3 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

i like it

+1 same

815631765.gif

#4 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

That one's actually ok. Voice over still ruins it though.

gallery_47_36_882.png of No One
Proud to be King of the Kovalnuts (Est. June 2010 by MantaRay)

#5 Onddeck

Onddeck

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

That one's actually ok. Voice over still ruins it though.

yea i can't believe i haven't comented on that voice more yet.. its like that guy is either a child.. or emo?

you guys got any others?

Somebody's gotta be the hero... Why not me?

#6 Colin226

Colin226

Hall of Famer

• Contributor
  • 6,181 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

Haha nice!!
Posted Image
Season Ticket Holder since '08 - '09
Section 226 - Row 2 - Seats 15 and 16

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 CarpathianForest

CarpathianForest

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,098 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:42 PM

Too bad we'll see it like once on television, but don't worry, I'm sure they'll play the Lundqvist one only 50 million times.

screenshot-sml-40.jpg

#8 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,715 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:41 AM

I Dont like how i feel presently about zach.... I know i should just "enjoy the moment or wtv" but Knowing he might be gone this summer and just cant be 100% behind him... Im even trying to convince myself that hes not that good so that im not too heartbroken if he leaves haha

www.SterioDesign.com

#9 newarkdev01

newarkdev01

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:02 AM

I dunno just watching that gets me pumped like last years clip with Elias. Zach has the fans respect regardless of his decision this summer due to the unrelenting style he has shown in his time here. I also will always remember him for giving me overtime in the olympics, tough to forget that stuff.

#10 devs82fan

devs82fan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

awesome! they actually made a devils one!

#11 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,983 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

I Dont like how i feel presently about zach.... I know i should just "enjoy the moment or wtv" but Knowing he might be gone this summer and just cant be 100% behind him... Im even trying to convince myself that hes not that good so that im not too heartbroken if he leaves haha

Are you a Devils fan or a Zach Parise fan?
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#12 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,715 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

Are you a Devils fan or a Zach Parise fan?

lol i see where this is going... Devils fan, but it won't change a thing. its not my perception about the team that changed

www.SterioDesign.com

#13 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,983 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:03 PM

lol i see where this is going... Devils fan, but it won't change a thing. its not my perception about the team that changed

I didn't mean that to be a dick- I just raised an eyebrow when you said you couldn't back him 100% not knowing if he'll stay. He's still on the team and the team's in the playoffs. So you have no reason not to back him 100%.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#14 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,715 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

I didn't mean that to be a dick- I just raised an eyebrow when you said you couldn't back him 100% not knowing if he'll stay. He's still on the team and the team's in the playoffs. So you have no reason not to back him 100%.

well all i meant is like... i dont get in big arguments about him being better than that other player and i just dont preach him as much vocally with fans of other teams... lol just trying to act like i dont care if he's leaving cause i know they'll go hard on me if he leave thats for sure haha

www.SterioDesign.com

#15 hit the post

hit the post

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

Too bad we'll see it like once on television, but don't worry, I'm sure they'll play the Lundqvist one only 50 million times.

:yucky: :puke: :puke:
And The Rags Have How Many Cups--Can't win many with a Farm team.

#16 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

Yea, just saw this...that's absolutely ridiculous. He's a Devil NOW and the Captain of this team and is playing with a passion right now that is keeping this team alive: you can get behind him.

#17 SterioDesign

SterioDesign

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,715 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

Yea, just saw this...that's absolutely ridiculous. He's a Devil NOW and the Captain of this team and is playing with a passion right now that is keeping this team alive: you can get behind him.

did you at least read what i posted after? lol im still a big fan of Zach and wish he's carrying this team far in the playoffs, all i meant by not being 100% behind him is with other fans from other teams, im not gonna rub anything in their face or compare Zach or wtv cause i know it may backfire if he leave lol thats all, im playing the independent game kinda haha

www.SterioDesign.com

#18 Neb00rs

Neb00rs

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,399 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

did you at least read what i posted after? lol im still a big fan of Zach and wish he's carrying this team far in the playoffs, all i meant by not being 100% behind him is with other fans from other teams, im not gonna rub anything in their face or compare Zach or wtv cause i know it may backfire if he leave lol thats all, im playing the independent game kinda haha

That's completely fine but a lot different from "Not being behind him."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users