2013 Miami Dolphins Thread

Daniel

Have fun but I will be cheering for Buffalo for self-interest. It will be interesting to see how the Fins perform in a cold, playoff like environment.

Like they did in Pittsburgh 8 days ago?

Well, they had to go and beat a sub-500 team with its back up QB and got absolutely humiliated. The season is over. No playoffs yet again. I'm just numb at this point knowing that the Dolphins probably won't make it to the playoffs for the rest of my natural life.

Strangely, I won't blame this on Tannehill. Blocking helps. Catching the ball helps. Although, interesting that a Matt Moore is at least able to connect on a deep pass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Daniel

Ugh, nobody wants the AFC 6 seed it seems.  Still 4 teams alive for that last playoff seed.

Meanwhile the other 5 AFC teams are locked in (like there was a doubt, they've all pretty much  been the better squads for most of the year) and it's just a positional battle.

On the NFC side, Carolina can win for a 1st round bye and, more importantly, to cripple the Saints chances with a Week 17 win.  Seattle needs to win vs St Louis and lock up the 1 Seed; if not, it opens San Fran to take the 2 seed, bumping Seattle down to the 5 seed.  The winners of Philly/Dallas and Chicago/GB will be the 3 and 4 seeds, and New Orleans better beat Tampa or they could find themselves out of the playoffs (Ari over SF, TB over NO)

Arizona is fighting still.. San Frits gonna come down to arizona and new Orleans s for the final spot. A win tomorrow and san Fran clinches. And the saints own the tie breaker over the cardinals.

Ugh, nobody wants the AFC 6 seed it seems. Still 4 teams alive for that last playoff seed.

Meanwhile the other 5 AFC teams are locked in (like there was a doubt, they've all pretty much been the better squads for most of the year) and it's just a positional battle.

On the NFC side, Carolina can win for a 1st round bye and, more importantly, to cripple the Saints chances with a Week 17 win. Seattle needs to win vs St Louis and lock up the 1 Seed; if not, it opens San Fran to take the 2 seed, bumping Seattle down to the 5 seed. The winners of Philly/Dallas and Chicago/GB will be the 3 and 4 seeds, and New Orleans better beat Tampa or they could find themselves out of the playoffs (Ari over SF, TB over NO)

Edited by CarterforPresident

We play the Bungles on Sunday, but with Flacco hurt, we don't have much of a chance.

Cincy doesn't really have anything to play for.

And Rex might be playing for his job.  And the Jets pass rush is just as good as Buffalo's and Geno is starting to look competent. 

And Rex might be playing for his job.  And the Jets pass rush is just as good as Buffalo's and Geno is starting to look competent. 

Not true, re:  Cincy...they have a shot at the #2 seed and a week off. 

And Rex might be playing for his job. And the Jets pass rush is just as good as Buffalo's and Geno is starting to look competent.

Cincy is playing for the 2 seed and a first-round bye. And the NE-Buffalo game was moved to 4 so they have to play their starters the whole game.

Cincy is playing for the 2 seed and a first-round bye. And the NE-Buffalo game was moved to 4 so they have to play their starters the whole game.

Yeah, I stand correct on the Cincy issue.  Whatever happens, I'm hoping for someone other than New England to have that 3 seed.  If the Phins somehow manage to get in, the Patriots will probably destroy the Phins in a first round match-up. 

Yeah, I stand correct on the Cincy issue. Whatever happens, I'm hoping for someone other than New England to have that 3 seed. If the Phins somehow manage to get in, the Patriots will probably destroy the Phins in a first round match-up.

New England isn't losing to Buffalo at home, no chance of that happening. But Cincy doesn't know that for sure, so they'll play to win, which is good for us. But everyone knows the Pats aren't losing to Buffalo. Yesterday was Buffalo's Super Bowl, they won't even show up for this game.