WWE Draft on Raw

CRASHER

OK, so who else thought Vince was PISSED at how the Sopranos ended and he wanted to give it his OWN ending that seemed to make some kinda sense ??? :lol:

For those who missed the rest (you missed a nice Lashley vs Benoiut match too)

to Raw:

Booker T

Bobby Lashley (Raw needed some affirmative action ??) who then gets stripped of the ECW Title

Snitsky :blink:

Ken Kennedy

To Smackdown:

Khali (nothing great about this 7 foot stack of AIDS)

Torre Wilson ... really... wasted draft pick!!! (though MVP's reaction was gold.. oh lordy lord.. WHITE WOMAN ...woooo!!)

Chris Masters

Ric Flair

to ECW

Boogeyman

Chris Benoit (man Punk vs Burke vs Benoit for the belt might make me WATCH ECW)

Nice commentary on the Vince exploding limo:

Vince isn't really dead, even though his limo blew up to end RAW in a very Sopranos-like moment. But WWE.com has posted the following kayfabed story (since we initially posted this article, the story has been updated with more details, including no confirmation that his body was removed from the "crime scene"):

Wilkes-Barre, Pa. - A night originally designated Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night turned deadly when the WWE Chairman's limousine burst into a fiery explosion just moments after Mr. McMahon stepped into it. Permanently uprooting the world of sports-entertainment, the Chairman has been presumed dead in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. Check back with WWE.com as more details become available on this shocking news.

We'll have more on this as the story develops...

...in the meantime, my opinion:

Wow, that was great. If WWE doesn't start "killing off" on-air characters regularly (and really, why should they?) AND they are serious about taking Mr. McMahon off of television permanently, this was complete brilliance. They out-Sopranos'd The Sopranos and delivered a shocking ending when all we were expecting was a promo, some booing and a defiant scowl. Wrestling fans have barely even wondered how WWE would write Vince off of television, figuring that day would never come.

But if Vince really does want to stay off the air, retire as an on-air character... what better way to do it? Have him lose a "loser leaves town" match? Meh.

This was a completely fitting and bizarre ending to a bizarre WWE character that I'll miss... and appreciate.

I appreciated the ending..... I was shocked because at 11:07 they had the story on WWE.COM

I am thinking it is going to turn into a huge investigation and one of the people who did the tribute was the one behind the bombing... Stone Cold? Piper? Snuka? Costas, LOL

ok, now I've really been out of the Wrestling loop....Draft?!?!? on air Explosions?!?!? how in one night can you so blatantly show you want to be considered a real sport then completely show why you aren't :D hehe....bring it on Crasher!!! :evil:

I hope you're right. Bret Hart's return would require me to check out the show, that would be compelling stuff.

If it's someone like Eric Bischoff or Paul Heyman though, forget this crap.

:lol:

WWE.com posted an updated article concerning the Vince McMahon storyline; in it, the company notes that United States federal agents have taken over the investigation.

It should be clear to all WWE fans that this story is completely a work. Based on a WWE press release issued Tuesday, which says, "While some might say "The Sopranos" went out with a whimper, last night on USA Network, WWE's "Monday Night RAW

You know, I actually intended to watch Raw for the first time in years yesterday but was too tired by the time I got home from work. Guess I missed a big one.

One could dream it was Paul Heyman, or even Bret Hart. But it won't be. It'll be Vince faking his death. Or Steve Austin. Or Triple H. Something stupid, no doubt.

Just to show how sick Vince really is I read this on here

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2007/06/12/4254391.html

"Not to demean the tragic "death" of Vince McMahon last night on Raw at all, but an interesting fact was brought to our attention by staff McMahonite Ryan Nation -- Vince's grandfather Jess McMahon actually DID die in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania on November 22, 1954. He was 72."

Actually STEPHANIE and yeah... Mr. Stephanie... HHH... are the ones who will take over the business....

it's sad, but just wait till H wins another 10 Titles only to job to his daughter :P

Speaking of humor from all this:

FBI Contacted About McMahon Incident

The Wilkes Barre Times-Leader have an article online talking about the McMahon incident from the end of Raw last Monday. They contacted the FBI to see whether they were investigating the McMahon incident from the end of Raw.