The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

Colin226

and Philly just tied it on an awful shorthanded goal and all hell breaks lose after they score, this is awesome lol

That bag of popcorn could of stopped that puck...and I am seriously eating popcorn right now haha.

Edited by Zubie#8

I think both teams might do better with empty nets, the goaltending in this series has been AHL quality.

Yet everyone is sucking the collective **** of that series. In my opinion it's been one of the worst so far, maybe some will contest that but I don't really enjoy such sloppy defense.

Btw, I know we all hate Crosbitch, but all the rooting for the Phailures on this board during this series bugs me. Remember who the Penguins are playing. Its the fvcking Philthadelphia Phailures.

If we had to face one of these teams I would pick the Flyers. We were completely dominated by Pittsburgh in the last two games we met, and we had some success against the Flyers this year. Maybe that's why some are rooting for them. :noclue:

Edited by Zubie#8

Btw, I know we all hate Crosbitch, but all the rooting for the Phailures on this board during this series bugs me. Remember who the Penguins are playing. Its the fvcking Philthadelphia Phailures.

Unless the earth opens up and swallows one of the two arenas while both teams are playing you go for the lesser of two evils: The Flyers.