N.F.L. Wild Card Round

CRASHER

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Eagles didn't show up...what a joke they were. I was looking forward to watching a competitive game.

For all the self-high-fives and patting on the back you jet fans do, you could sure spare a second or two and give the Cowboys some credit for DOMINATING the Eagles this one-sidedly!

FELIX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Give me a hell fvcking YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all the self-high-fives and patting on the back you jet fans do, you could sure spare a second or two and give the Cowboys some credit for DOMINATING the Eagles this one-sidedly!

FELIX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Give me a hell fvcking YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am no Jets fan. The Cowboys played well, along with the Eagles putting up a stinker. Lame game! Looking forward to the games tomorrow...

Cowboys? seriously who cares about them and their frontrunning fans who jumped on the badwagon in 1992? congrats thus far...but this is new jersey

So why the hell do you follow a team representing New York :puke:

I will NEVER understand why any New Jersey native can root for ANY New York team in ANY sport.

To all the NJ natives that do follow teams that are NOT from NY, you are my heroes.

Fvck NY, They've got enough frontrunning bandwagoners as it is.

i hate both the Eagles and the Cowboys...but i am soo happy the cowboys kicked the crap out of the Eagles.

I look at the Eagles as Scum Bags, as we all know so are the fans. I mean atleast the Cowboys have a pretty classy franchise, aside from Adams, but what team doesnt have that one guy. Congrats to the Cowboys fans...but next week ill be rooting hard against you :whistling::cheers:

I will NEVER understand why any New Jersey native can root for ANY New York team in ANY sport.

To all the NJ natives that do follow teams that are NOT from NY, you are my heroes.

This is why I have a hard time being as proud about the Jets as I am with the Devils. But the fact of the matter is the Giants and Jets are still the home teams. At least Jets and Giants fans aren't bandwagon jumpers who root for whatever team was at the top when they started following football.

If any team started proudly calling themselves New Jersey, I would switch teams instantly, but for now I'll keep following the Jets even though it bugs me that they continue to use New York in their name.

At least Jets and Giants fans aren't bandwagon jumpers who root for whatever team was at the top when they started following football.

You really don't go out and watch alot of football do you, dude???

There were more "Jets fans" in the bar yesterday then the WHOLE SEASON COMBINED.... and I swear I remember half those people in that same bar with blue jerseys on doing the same thing.....

....every team gets a front-run follow-up when they do well.... this area is only second to LA with the fickle-factor jumping through the roof, and usually those are the same dirtbags who chastise people who've rooted for the other team their whole lives too (there's a regular Bengals fan who comes in alot to watch her team... I was kinda glad she wasn't there to see that debacle, spared of the level of drunk idiocy she'd have been subjected too)

the only area that's more fickle and fraudulent with its wagon-hopping is LA :P

I also refuse to apologize or back down on my fandom because my family is sports-retarded and it took outside circumstances to make me into a Cowboy and Devils fan (also... by your glorious "logic".... I should be a Ranger fan since I grew up in Brooklyn and Staten Island... but hey we all have a nice pat on the back and self-high five about that ....or the Devil in LA's of the world because "we allow" people to not support the local team when it suits our purposes and little ego's....so you sit there on your little ass mister kettle... this pot is pouring some goddamn coffee!!!!!

There were more "Jets fans" in the bar yesterday then the WHOLE SEASON COMBINED.... and I swear I remember half those people in that same bar with blue jerseys on doing the same thing.....

....every team gets a front-run follow-up when they do well.... this area is only second to LA with the fickle-factor jumping through the roof, and usually those are the same dirtbags who chastise people who've rooted for the other team their whole lives too (there's a regular Bengals fan who comes in alot to watch her team... I was kinda glad she wasn't there to see that debacle, spared of the level of drunk idiocy she'd have been subjected too)

the only area that's more fickle and fraudulent with its wagon-hopping is LA

I also refuse to apologize or back down on my fandom because my family is sports-retarded and it took outside circumstances to make me into a Cowboy and Devils fan (also... by your glorious "logic"....

I should be a Ranger fan since I grew up in Brooklyn and Staten Island... but hey we all have a nice pat on the back and self-high five about that ....or the Devil in LA's of the world because "we allow" people to not support the local team when it suits our purposes and little ego's....so you sit there on your little ass mister kettle... this pot is pouring some goddamn coffee!!!!!

...someone needs a hug. smiley-hug005.gif

...someone needs a hug. smiley-hug005.gif

I got one at the bar last night thank you.... from a fellow Cowboy fan B )

I'm just tired of the "cut-down mentality" on this board in the last year and beyond (well except in politics, there it's awesome), there's plenty of good Bills, Panthers, Pats, Dolphins and *gasp* Cowboy fans on this board.... and to be honest about it, the way the rest of the hockey world looks at Devil fans we shouldn't be on other people's sh!t in other sports when 90% of us have the Devils in commonality, when 90-95% of all the fans of any team in any sport are complete idiots anyway :P

This is why I have a hard time being as proud about the Jets as I am with the Devils. But the fact of the matter is the Giants and Jets are still the home teams. At least Jets and Giants fans aren't bandwagon jumpers who root for whatever team was at the top when they started following football.

If any team started proudly calling themselves New Jersey, I would switch teams instantly, but for now I'll keep following the Jets even though it bugs me that they continue to use New York in their name.

haha, the first few times I ever watched football (when I was about 5, same time I was introduced to the Devils), the family that I watched hockey with was from Texas. I enjoyed watching the games with them so much that I began rooting for Dallas with them, and have been a fan ever since.

Aren't you a Yankee fan? And you're talking about frontrunners....

the only area that's more fickle and fraudulent with its wagon-hopping is LA :P

I also refuse to apologize or back down on my fandom because my family is sports-retarded and it took outside circumstances to make me into a Cowboy and Devils fan (also... by your glorious "logic".... I should be a Ranger fan since I grew up in Brooklyn and Staten Island... but hey we all have a nice pat on the back and self-high five about that ....or the Devil in LA's of the world because "we allow" people to not support the local team when it suits our purposes and little ego's....so you sit there on your little ass mister kettle... this pot is pouring some goddamn coffee!!!!!

Sure there are Jets "fans" that came out of nowhere just like with the Giants in previous years, and those people suck. Those aren't the fans I'm talking about. And yea I don't care when people who aren't from New Jersey root for the Devils, as long as they're on our side then it doesn't matter. :P

haha, the first few times I ever watched football (when I was about 5, same time I was introduced to the Devils), the family that I watched hockey with was from Texas. I enjoyed watching the games with them so much that I began rooting for Dallas with them, and have been a fan ever since.

Aren't you a Yankee fan? And you're talking about frontrunners....

How am I a frontrunner for being a Yankees fan? They are a home team and I was a fan of them before they won anything in my lifetime.

Regardless of their name, the Giants and Jets are the local teams that play in NEW JERSEY. It makes sense to root for the home team when you can watch all of their games on TV as well as attend them live.

Sure there are Jets "fans" that came out of nowhere just like with the Giants in previous years, and those people suck. Those aren't the fans I'm talking about. And yea I don't care when people who aren't from New Jersey root for the Devils, as long as they're on our side then it doesn't matter. :P

How am I a frontrunner for being a Yankees fan? They are a home team and I was a fan of them before they won anything in my lifetime.

Wasn't saying you were, but the fanbase in general.

I just want to extend an olive branch to the Dolphin fans. You see back in the early to mid 90's the Jets weren't very good...in fact they sucked balls. So you couldn't root for the home team, you had to hitch your wagon to the sexy Dan Marino and the Miami Dolphins. They were winners, and you had to root for a winner didn't you? Damn the struggle, the suffering....I want instant gratification and star power!!! YAY DOLPHINS

Now I'm giving you an opportunity to come home to YOUR TEAM!

the New York JETS!!!!

renounce your affiliation!

:puke::puke::puke::puke:

I would sooner drink a Drano-Pine-Sol-rubbing alcohol cocktail.