2014 Miami Dolphins thread

MadDog2020

His numbers would have been a whole lot better if Tamnehill could have managed to hit him on a few open deep passes. Overpaid yes, but not average.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK.  Slightly above average.   He is good for the occassional deep route, but the hard yards, forget it.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, a passing first offense, team dkeanr run a lot, he pushes and gets extra yards. He's a better fit then MJD would be.

Debatable, or maybe marginally. He had a good season in a Manning offense. Same as Joe Addai. Very meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moreno is exactly the RB you need.   

Good runner, great catching out of the backfield, and he immediately improves you pass protection on passing downs. 

When Moreno was out is when Manning played his worst and his absence was felt.   Great, under the radar signing for Miami.

Just cause a GM denies it doesn't mean squat anymore.

It's one writer that's been banging the same drum for a while. He also said the Phins were looking to trade Wake and Dion Jordan. If it were picked up by a few other writers ere would be more to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like Daniel mentioned, if Tannehill and Wallace connected on some of those deep balls, we're not even having this conversation. Wallace shouldn't be moved unless we make a move up to get Evans or Sammy Watkins, which would cost a fvcking fortune.

He didn't sign as far as I could tell, but Burleson is likely a veteran depth move.  I could see Burleson backing up Hartline or Gibson (assuming he's healthy).

Just don't give the man any pizza.

On a slightly more relevant note, we also signed Jason Fox to be our right tackle.  https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/451408784246599681

Seems to be injury-prone, so hopefully we can get a reliable backup or young player to push him...but he's got the ability.