Letterman Scum Lib

Personally I don't give a crap if Obama did coke 25 years ago, its no more relevant then Bush's DUI when he was young. Long as he isn't doing it now who cares, and if anyone did blow in the WH it was Slick Bill - not to say he did, but if a credible source ever surfaced he did would anyone really be surprised?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally I don't give a crap if Obama did coke 25 years ago, its no more relevant then Bush's DUI when he was young. Long as he isn't doing it now who cares, and if anyone did blow in the WH it was Slick Bill - not to say he did, but if a credible source ever surfaced he did would anyone really be surprised?

He DID do coke occasionally in his younger years, he admitted to that much. The issue here is that Leeds insists upon perpetuating the myth that he was a dealer.

He DID do coke occasionally in his younger years, he admitted to that much. The issue here is that Leeds insists upon perpetuating the myth that he was a dealer.

I don't even if this is a myth...if you google it nothing comes up. Leeds has very secret sources.

I don't even if this is a myth...if you google it nothing comes up. Leeds has very secret sources.

So you spew no facts just lib rhetoric, meanwhile Letterman caves in and apologizes for bad comedy which has been his hallmark since the 80's when he was about music and sitcom stars.

Do you laugh with Maher and his thoughts on the Islamic "heroism" in regards to the Towers?

Will you dodge this Bill Maher question and also admit that lib Letterman crumbled under the pressure of real moderates?

Pathetic libs... especially the Albany kind that are the laughing stock of the country (next to Corzine)!

Edited by arena2004

So you spew no facts just lib rhetoric, meanwhile Letterman caves in and apologizes for bad comedy which has been his hallmark since the 80's when he was about music and sitcom stars.

Do you laugh with Maher and his thoughts on the Islamic "heroism" in regards to the Towers?

Will you dodge this Bill Maher question and also admit that lib Letterman crumbled under the pressure of real moderates?

Pathetic libs... especially the Albany kind that are the laughing stock of the country (next to Corzine)!

real moderates don't picket in front of TV studios. they are moderates, for all intents and purposes, because they don't care. especially now, there's no room for a middle position in a political debate, unless you feel like arguing with TWO groups of crazy people instead of one. you know, the silent majority?

I think you're kinda missing your calling here. I don't think you're educating hockey fans to the evils of liberalism, I just think you're annoying them.

What are you talking about no facts? Jimmy made something up. Liberal rhetoric...do you even understand what that means, because it doesn't apply to anything right now.

I can't understand what you are even typing half the time, take a deep breath before you submit and ask yourself, does this make any sense?

Edited by oofrostonoo

What are you talking about no facts? Jimmy made something up. Liberal rhetoric...do you even understand what that means, because it doesn't apply to anything right now.

I can't understand what you are even typing half the time, take a deep breath before you submit and ask yourself, does this make any sense?

So oof, stick to Maher as you avoid him like the plague.. are you a fan of him? Just curious.

So oof, stick to Maher as you avoid him like the plague.. are you a fan of him? Just curious.

Maher is entertaining. He can criticize his own side pretty harshly. I don't find him to be brilliant, and he can be pretty condescending. I like his stance on religion. I am a fan of Bill O'Rielly for entertainment purposes.

So curious...what Liberal rhetoric were you talking about? Leeds made something up. There is no way around it, he just fabricated something. I pointed out that it was fabricated. Where was the rhetoric.

I appreciate you trying to use a new word like rhetoric but it didn't make any sense.

Edited by oofrostonoo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.