GDT New Jersey Devils vs. Habs

ZeroGravityFat

i think we can jump to #7 with a win, then leafs vs. sens on saturday which will help either way.

would be nice if the isles could help a brother out but we all know that wont happen

also lightning vs jets will help either way as long as they dont share points

Edited by lazer

im going to my buddies place who's the biggest Price's fan ever... last time i went there he stopped Zach on the penalty shot and they lost... they better not pull something like that again tnight im gonna be surrounded by a bunch of Habs fans

not too sure which jersey i should put... Kovy, Marty or Zach

Edited by SterioDesign

I can't believe Hedberg isn't starting but whatever. The Devils will win this game. JJ gets his first goal. Crowd chants Gomez sucks. LGD!!!!

Screw HABS FANS!!

i think we can jump to #7 with a win, then leafs vs. sens on saturday which will help either way.

would be nice if the isles could help a brother out but we all know that wont happen

also lightning vs jets will help either way as long as they dont share points

Dude Daneko is the man obviously but I liked your other avatar better.

The Isles are playing OK as of late.

im going to my buddies place who's the biggest Price's fan ever... last time i went there he stopped Zach on the penalty shot and they lost... they better not pull something like that again tnight im gonna be surrounded by a bunch of Habs fans

Go with the hottest hand. Kovy looking scary.

The Kovalchuk one! and HABS fans love Zach and Hate Kovalchuk!

Make them pay, Damn i hate the canadiens to death!

WIn this one for our honor!, Not a win i want a blowout destroy them! Humiliate them!

Dude Daneko is the man obviously

The Isles are playing OK as of late.

yah danyeko is mah dawg

i usually watch all the isles games but not this year so i cant even tell why they cant win more, other than the ownership blah and a weak D blah, not a big tavares fan guess hes the only one scoring blah blah blah, well that doesnt say much of tavares tbh.

LGD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yewwhooo

Edited by lazer