DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

Do you think we will me mingled with people who bought the tix that didnt anticipate supporters and are they the back rows which would be excellent?

I hope not, but I'm honestly not sure to either of your questions. This whole thing is going to be see what happens tonight but it should be expected with only 6hrs notice and the fact the sections are spread apart. The only good thing is if we are all in the back rows of those sections we are close enough that we should easily be able to all get synced up together with the chants and really rock the balcony. I'm going to get there early tonight and I'll be hanging the banner in 122 probably.

I'm going to be there early tonight and I'll be under the Devils Supporters banner, if everyone can stop by before the game and let me know where your seats are that would be great. That will give us a better idea of where everyone is sitting. Plus we are going to need people to communicate across the 3 sections so we got a little more work to do tonight then usual. The goal tonight is to completely rock the hell out of the rock.

Edited by Satans Hockey

I'm gonna see if I can pick one up on the way hopefully they let me in with it.

I think we will be able to get the balcony rocking. Last game we did people throughout the baclony were sitting down but chanting with us! I dont think with us being spread across various section will be a problem for us to get it done especially with 300 people spread across 3 sections!

Edited by ChilltownDevs2673

Yes I would buy them if they were 15. I don't think they should give away lower level seats for much lower than they are worth. As a season ticket holder I get why it upsets you I do and youre right most people would wait instead buy those expensive seats upfront.

At the sametime for people who want to go often but cant afford to this gives them the opp. to cheer on their fav team. I think offers like this should be restricted to upper levels and I dont think there is anything wrong with one section being discounted for a supporters section like in soccer.

I agree.. If you're willing to stand, yell, and chant for a whole season then God bless you, you deserve a discount..

And I mean, you know me.. I gave away my seats just to get some passionate fans in there cheering in my place.. Could have kept the seats and not bothered with giving them away, but I spent over an hour making sure some passionate fans could at least enjoy the seats and game if I couldn't

Edited by Colin226

Totally bro I'm not getting on you and I appreciate it. That guy (I forget his name he use to be a goalie) that sits with his wife to the left of you was awesome and so nice. Fans like you are the best because you give other people the chance to go in your stead and you do it on here where you know we are all die-hards and we will cheer and know our sh!t lol.

If you mean vuvuzelas, Ive seen a few people with them at points this season. Usually 1 or 2 at most.

It'd be awesome to get about 50 people with em.

Yea I think ill stop at Spencers here in JC and see if they have em.

Great win tonight and for the little amount of time we had to get this going I thought we did an ok job. It was hard because we were spread out through more then just 3 sections. I think we did the best we could given that situation.

I expect the game on March 12th against the Islanders to be our best game to date.

Thanks to everyone who came out on such short notice, it's a lot of fun to be a part of all this. I enjoy meeting all of you and I hope to see everyone come out on the 12th.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

The whole free ticket thing that went on today seemed somewhat botched in that the seats were spread out, some of the people that claimed the tickets were sitting throughout the game. I couldn't stand because of that.

Despite all this, we did our thing as always and we won. I also made sure to high-five some of the people leaving (yes, even the Ranger fan that was sitting in one of the front rows). I then proceeded to wreck my lungs by signing at the Championship Plaza by that rock, therefore [maybe not really] embarrassing myself a bit in the process. It was worth it. I should do that every game I go to. ^_^

Wow what a game. I came over in the 2nd period and stood behind the section screaming my head off. I had come with friends so I couldn't leave them for long. I would have asked them to join me but one was in a wheel chair and it would have been difficult. Anyway, great idea, great game and great job getting this together on such short notice.

Love Kovy's comment about the crowd.

Scoops

Great time tonight as always. The usher was giving us a bit of a hard time because our seats were in Section 16 but after the game she came up to me and my buddy in the last row and said she will remember our faces and that next time we have a group meeting to inform them so they don't hassle us. Also, thanks to cupcake and njdevil26 for telling the usher what the deal is while she was talking to me! I guess with this being thrown together the day of, they didn't really let the ushers know what was going on. Anyway, can't wait for the next one!

Edited by devilsfan26

Yes Rolston did point us out. I was in Sec122 with the other vuvuzela. I got told to quit cause people complained in front of us and around. The guys behind us were supporters but that was it. I did however pick the chanting up when you guys in 118 started and then I was the screaming my head off starting them lol.

Great finish to the game and glad to hear Kovys comments and happy to see a packed house.

Considering how last minute this was, I'd say it went pretty well. I can't wait for the next one that will have had time to be planned out. This section makes games a lot more fun. I noticed the one usher was being pretty insane about keeping people out but luckily I just talked to another usher who let me "slip by out of his sight". In fairness to her, she probably had no idea what was going on. Props to Rolston for acknowledging us when he skated out after the game!

Yes Rolston did point us out. I was in Sec122 with the other vuvuzela. I got told to quit cause people complained in front of us and around. The guys behind us were supporters but that was it. I did however pick the chanting up when you guys in 118 started and then I was the screaming my head off starting them lol.

Great finish to the game and glad to hear Kovys comments and happy to see a packed house.

It really only works if you stand in the main supporters section (this was the first time there was more than one section)...People recognize me from previous games and the facebook page so I don't have a problem with anyone complaining but during a "regular" game it doesn't usually work so well. Also, 50 would be terrible, I'd hate to see them get banned again, and if we go a la world cup style, people will complain (not saying it's right, but I'd bet money on it).

For future reference, just attach a Zhu Zhu Pet to the vuvuzela and call it a ZhuZhuzela. They wouldn't know the difference. :D

Anyway, I should mention that I'm officially a season ticket holder for next season, so I'm hoping that the Supporters get their own section (hopefully, I picked the right side of the arena should that happen).

Edited by DeevFactor