GDT ECF GAME 6: NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. RANGERS

ZeroGravityFat

It really is amazing to think seventeen months ago we were the worst team in the world, now we're on the brink of winning an Eastern Conference by beating the Flyers and Rangers back to back after a Game 7 OT win in the first round. Get it done boys, don't induce more heart attacks this weekend :lol:

At Game 4 they were showing all kinds of alums on the screen, even Slava Fetisov was in town :blink: I hope Lemaire's around for Game 6, he deserves a standing ovation for getting this back on the right track.

It really is amazing to think seventeen months ago we were the worst team in the world, now we're on the brink of winning an Eastern Conference by beating the Flyers and Rangers back to back after a Game 7 OT win in the first round. Get it done boys, don't induce more heart attacks this weekend :lol:

At Game 4 they were showing all kinds of alums on the screen, even Slava Fetisov was in town :blink: I hope Lemaire's around for Game 6, he deserves a standing ovation for getting this back on the right track.

10-29-2 does seem like an awfully long time ago...even though it wasn't.

I will need to find some kid friendly establishment in Leominster Mass tonight to watch the game, but if I can't I'll listen to it in my car :)

Let's go boys, you know what it takes to beat this team, and you know what happens when you sit back against them. Give it to 'em early, hard, and DO NOT LET UP until it's time to swap the helmets for baseball caps!

Let's Go DEVILS!!!!!!!!

Gonna probably miss the game itself, heading out to the far end of Long Island for the holiday. I'll be checking the score quite often though, and will have the game on DVR for when I get home Monday. Finish these bums tonight and don't let them recover! Kick 'em while they're down!

LET'S GO DEVILS!

Wow, the old days with Slava Fetisov and Kasatonov. Where's Korn and Sundstrom? All ancient history. All that matters is 60 minutes of ice time tonight. Play hard, play smart and good things will happen. LGD!

TODAY'S CRYPTOGRAM:

OGC'P HB EGMFOP!

AGKGKIGA CQG RBIAD SDF KBCCB:

"PCAFSG NFAPC, PCAFSG QDAE, LB KGARJ, PFA!"

LET'S GO DEVILS!

REMEMBER THE COBRA KAI MOTTO:

"STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD, NO MERCY, SIR!"

LGD!

Edited by eaglejelly