GDT ECF GAME 6: NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS. RANGERS

ZeroGravityFat

Matteau#32 just told me that the Rangers are still definitely winning in 6.

Unbelievable...what an amazing run this team is on. Glad to be so wrong with my second (Flyers in 5) and third (Rangers in 6) round predictions. Who ever would've thought the Devils were going to host Game 1 of the friggin' STANLEY CUP FINALS?! Holy sh!t!

it's the rangers year! they're so good! they're so great! they're just good enough to be sitting home watching the cup finals!

games 5 and 6 were the toughest wins but brodeur played well and the devils came out ahead. hopefully the rest will help out guys like ponikarovsky, kovalchuk, clarkson, zidlicky - the guys who look visibly injured.

THEY BEAT THE STUPID RANGERS IN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS

• Like 1

Queen's career playoff record 25-30.

It's not all his fault, but he didn't come any closer to being lumped in with Brodeur, Hasek, and Roy. He's firmly entrenched in the "Great regular season performer, but what about the playoffs?" category for goalies. But without him, the Rangers don't get as far as they did. They went just 10-10 in these playoffs.

We're good, people. Melrose just chose LA in 6

yeah, Mr Mullet is another of the cliche crowd against the DEVILS. I chewed him out once years ago for being so damn biased against New Jersey.

I don't think he has a Twitter account yet... he's waiting for the fans to pick his user name. I can only imagine...

yeah, Mr Mullet is another of the cliche crowd against the DEVILS. I chewed him out once years ago for being so damn biased against New Jersey.

I don't think he has a Twitter account yet... he's waiting for the fans to pick his user name. I can only imagine...

He was positive they would lose Game 6.

The only thing missing was a shot of Mark Messier standing there stone faced and dejected with the Rags brass as the Devils celebrated on the ice

where the hell was easter island noggin today anyway?

How great was it getting to hear Doc make the game winning call too.

Shame it wasn't with Chico, would've loved to hear his over the top exuberant reaction

"OOOOH YEA WOW FINALLY...I MEAN WHAT A GOAL...CARTER IN FRONT...NO THAT'S PONKAROVKY...PUTS IT BETWEEN...IT'S THERE....YEA WOW WE HAVE TO FEEL GOOD FOR MARTY WOOOOHOO WOOOHOO!"

• Like 1