GDT New Jersey Devils at Sabres

ZeroGravityFat

Oh man, now how is he gonna kick the puck?! Terrible news. First Zajac's achilles, then Josefson's clavicle, and now this. I hear they're gonna use just Zubrus's torso on the PP though. Now we'll finally have a body in front...or at least half of one.

I hear they're going to have to put Zubrus in a Darth Vader suit. Darth Dainius!

At least he'll still be able to drink coffee though, and we know that's all that matters to Zubes.

In more relevant news, we scored again.

True they could be the pens announcers.

or the Habs announcers... if you can't understand french youre a lucky man. They are seriously challenging the Pens announcers. Absolutely terrible...

What the Hell got into clarkson. Completely different player. I expected him to score there and I love it. He puts it all on the line ....yes he falls a lot....but he deserves the personal success.

Well maybe Deboer really knows out to get the best out of him really, he did coach him in the minors

What the Hell got into clarkson. Completely different player. I expected him to score there and I love it. He puts it all on the line ....yes he falls a lot....but he deserves the personal success.

According to him shorter stick suggested by oates. Might just be it.

Hallelujah... the Devils score 5 goals!

Most arenas, when 5 goals ate scored, it's a free pizza or burger... Head on down to Ray's and pickup your new Mercedes Devs fans! :giggle:

Or something from fords jewelers. I think st Louis does tacos or I am thinking of a different team.