GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS@ NY RANGERS 2/3

ThreeCups

Question for the stat monsters... Before this season, has Jason Arnott ever experienced a loss to the Rangers while playing for the Devils? His first stint in Jersey was during that epic mastery over the Blueshirts, so I think he's never lost to them until this year.

This showed me alot despite me not being overly confident seeing some familiar traits.

They're getting better. This game will help alot. But, the defense is still the weakness of the team and until that is upgraded in the offseason, it won't matter.

The Rangers are a better team a smuch as it sucks to say. I still find it funny how some media picked them as a non-playoff team. I think they can be dangerous come april. They have depth, goaltending, work hard, and seem to be very good at fundamental hockey. They have a system and sticking to it. Sounds an alot like the Devils used to be.

Edited by SJP20

to be fair he just lifted staals stick, and stall held the stick with his arm. BS call I think.

Agreed, and we were getting hooked in the corner with no call.

and the hit on marty at the end was intentional and almost cost us. I thougth the officiating was questionable

Edited by EdgeControl