The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

Colin226

From the Devils Facebook:

Devils Army, keep an eye on the sky. Today 1:00-2:00 P.M. and Sunday from 11:00 A.M. until noon our Devils Army plane will hit the air stretching from the East River to the George Washington Bridge. If you spot it take a photo and share it on Facebook or Twitter.

:evil: Trolling Ranger fans in Manhattan, I love it!

that is awesome!! whoo!! lets go devils!!

From the Devils Facebook:

Devils Army, keep an eye on the sky. Today 1:00-2:00 P.M. and Sunday from 11:00 A.M. until noon our Devils Army plane will hit the air stretching from the East River to the George Washington Bridge. If you spot it take a photo and share it on Facebook or Twitter.

:evil: Trolling Ranger fans in Manhattan, I love it!

any pics?

Rangers D doing a good job forcing most shots to the outside. Hank's had to make about 2-3 tough saves, and he's stepped up for each one.

Caps finally showed some energy in the second half of the period. Hopefully they can get that sustained pressure going again.

Don't care who wins. Just wanna see it go to OT.

wear each other out. Rooting for the caps cause i cant root for rangers but rather see the devils play rangers. Think how amazing that would be if the Devils beat them. thanks for posting the video of htat lady behind the coach freaking out. I remember seeing that live and wondering what it was about. DId he block her view, was that why?

Fireworks, streamers, and confetti for beating the 7th seed in 7 games? Act like you've been there before fvckers. This only makes me hate the Rangers more.

People can say what they want about the Rangers, they've gotten the job done when they've had to and gritted their way through 96 games. Now it's all chips to the middle of the table time, either we have an epic playoff run or wind up getting punk'd again.

Fireworks, streamers, and confetti for beating the 7th seed in 7 games? Act like you've been there before fvckers. This only makes me hate the Rangers more.

They've had that after EVERY home win in the playoffs lmao. God, as much as I respect their team, their hierarchy from Torts to Sather to Dolan is so frigging arrogant (not to mention their fanbase).