GDT- the devils vs the sabres-7 pm eastern

JRZYRIPPER

cant believe how much unselfishness we saw in that last 30 seconds lol

first Zach had the empty netter... pass to Kovy... then Kovy tried to give it back but they missed... then the goal after

if they go eat together it must take forever just to settle on who's taking the bill

haha so true.. you gotta love that :cheers:

first Zach had the empty netter... pass to Kovy... then Kovy tried to give it back but they missed... then the goal after

if they go eat together it must take forever just to settle on who's taking the bill

Neither, they just charge it to Henrique's card. Hey rook time to pay the piper.

Hahaha

Man if you saw this post game show, damn you'd think this team was a group of brothers and best friends.. Everyone keeps saying how close and focused on "the team" everyone is

Pete DeBoer has been a huge success

Such a great game to watch. Even better since I was with my friend who is a Sabres fan :hah: . We were actually thinking of going up to Buffalo to see this game but we both have class tomorrow...god that would have been sweet.

Haha. My Sabres fan friend has given up. He wants them to tank and get a high draft pick.

So NHL.com has Lunquivst as top headline but nothing on Kovalchuck. It's clear that NHL.com sucks the Rag cock.

noticed that too. Not gonna lie, I definitely think more than one editor over there is an out of control rags fan. Not that I care, just that there's been quite a few times I've seem some real blatant anti-Devil maneuvers.

it's my birthday today so im totally assuming Kovalchuk knew it and did it for me

He did it, in spite of you...tongue.gif...........................jk and Happy Birthday, what a great way to celebrate.

Edited by ben00rs

New York is a major market team and a the city is a huge media market. Of course it's going to be the front page news. Plus, the NHL is so out of touch with their fans, they only think NYR, PITT, CHI, and PHI have fans. Why else would they have like six headlines covering whether or not Sid the Kid took ibuprofen or whatever.

The NHL and the moneyed interests shape the season narrative, not teams or fans.