13-Game Plans Released

Colin226

The playoff priority is a huge help. I was paying just over $100/seat for Stanely Cup Final tickets during our last run. Good luck finding that on the secondary market.

And yes, the reps are annoying in the offseason, but that's how it is when you work on comission. Once the season starts, having a rep to call is a big help for extra seats, extra games, concerts, etc.

Thing is how often are the Devils in the Finals these days?  Ive been to at least 1 game in 4 of the 5 finals the Devils have been with and so at least to me it's not a huge deal anymore.  To some people it is and this is where it helps them but for me, after the first round I don't bother as I got 1st round tickets last night for almost half the price.

Also from what I hear about the reps, the range of quality with the rep is still a concern.  Some have said they are helpful and awesome and others have said theirs won't return any of their emails and phone calls once they fork over the money for the ticket plans.

The playoff priority is a huge help. I was paying just over $100/seat for Stanely Cup Final tickets during our last run. Good luck finding that on the secondary market.

And yes, the reps are annoying in the offseason, but that's how it is when you work on comission. Once the season starts, having a rep to call is a big help for extra seats, extra games, concerts, etc.

not to be a downer but I got 3 tickets on stubhub for game 1 of the finals the day before for $75 per. First row in the upper deck, it was a corner but great view of the Fayne whiff on the wide open net.

not to be a downer but I got 3 tickets on stubhub for game 1 of the finals the day before for $75 per. First row in the upper deck, it was a corner but great view of the Fayne whiff on the wide open net.

You're not being a downer, you just got lucky...and that's great. Personally, I'm surprised you found tickets so inexpensively and I'd prefer to have tickets in hand and know exactly when I'm going and where I'm sitting. 

You're not being a downer, you just got lucky...and that's great. Personally, I'm surprised you found tickets so inexpensively and I'd prefer to have tickets in hand and know exactly when I'm going and where I'm sitting. 

This. I gladly pay more for that convenience and comfort.

And above all, getting to know the people around you over the course of the season. 41 nights/games is more than the amount of dates someone may go on with their significant other (or even single) over the course of a year haha If you're in a good section, some of the friendships you make are priceless. At the end of the day, the people you sit around have more in common with you than most people in our lives, so that's how I view season tickets, even in a bad year where I could've paid a lot less for games on a day-by-day basis. During the offseason, I've gone to Atlantic City or out and about around New Jersey/NYC with some people I've met the past couple years. Also, I'm at a good age (27) where a lot of people my age are getting season tickets, since we're all one of the first generations (25-30s) who really "grew up" on the Devils.

I was lucky in Section 119 this season, one of the most consistently attended season ticketholder sections I've been in over the years; very rarely did anyone around me miss a game or sell them and everybody's up for a hockey discussion. When we play the Rangers or Flyers, maybe 2 or 3 opposing fans could snag tickets in our section. So I pay extra for that, not having to deal with a$$hole rival fans, which was a real issue in some other sections I've been in (214-215: whole rows of Rangers/Flyers fans would find tickets there on StubHub, we'd be surrounded). Staying put in 119!

Edited by DJ Eco

This. I gladly pay more for that convenience and comfort.

And above all, getting to know the people around you over the course of the season. 41 nights/games is more than the amount of dates someone may go on with their significant other (or even single) over the course of a year haha If you're in a good section, some of the friendships you make are priceless. At the end of the day, the people you sit around have more in common with you than most people in our lives, so that's how I view season tickets, even in a bad year where I could've paid a lot less for games on a day-by-day basis. During the offseason, I've gone to Atlantic City or out and about around New Jersey/NYC with some people I've met the past couple years. Also, I'm at a good age (27) where a lot of people my age are getting season tickets, since we're all one of the first generations (25-30s) who really "grew up" on the Devils.

I was lucky in Section 119 this season, one of the most consistently attended season ticketholder sections I've been in over the years; very rarely did anyone around me miss a game or sell them and everybody's up for a hockey discussion. When we play the Rangers or Flyers, maybe 2 or 3 opposing fans could snag tickets in our section. So I pay extra for that, not having to deal with a$$hole rival fans, which was a real issue in some other sections I've been in (214-215: whole rows of Rangers/Flyers fans would find tickets there on StubHub, we'd be surrounded). Staying put in 119!

IDK about you but IMO none of the seats in the 100's and 200's are comfortable.  The big issue is the non-existent legroom there.  When I sit my legs should be bending forward or straight down, not back.

However, for games such as SCF and other special ones, I think every seats in the house has a good view so I just want to find the cheapest seat that gets me into the building.

IDK about you but IMO none of the seats in the 100's and 200's are comfortable.  The big issue is the non-existent legroom there.  When I sit my legs should be bending forward or straight down, not back.

However, for games such as SCF and other special ones, I think every seats in the house has a good view so I just want to find the cheapest seat that gets me into the building.

Didn't really mean comfort literally, I don't think any arena's seating has ever been "comfortable" to sit in haha.. But yeah, I meant the convenience and comfort of knowing where I'll sit/being in the same seats/area.

fair enough, believe me if I was still living in the area is be all over these packages too.

IDK about you but IMO none of the seats in the 100's and 200's are comfortable. The big issue is the non-existent legroom there. When I sit my legs should be bending forward or straight down, not back.

I've found the front row in the 100s has a lot more leg room compared to the rest of the rows in the 100s

I've found the front row in the 100s has a lot more leg room compared to the rest of the rows in the 100s

Ironically the front row in the 200s has a bit less but I'm 6 foot 4 inches tall and I fit fine for 35+ games so no one else should have any reason to complain lol (unless you're taller)

Ironically the front row in the 200s has a bit less but I'm 6 foot 4 inches tall and I fit fine for 35+ games so no one else should have any reason to complain lol (unless you're taller)

Im 5'11 and while the width of the 100's and 200's seats are fine, the legroom is tiny.  I know compared to other stadiums it's average but the difference between lower and upper level seats at the Rock are huge regarding legroom.