The Green Jacket

Vic Rattlehead18

That's exchanging one tradition for another. Playoff beards are a great tradition, and theres no way Lou could step in and stop it. That Daneyko beard with the cup and no teeth is iconic to Devils history.

Even now I can't get used to the clean-shaved, full-toothed version of Dano that we see on TV.  It's like Encino Man 2014.

They wear them in MMA and boxing too you know.

I know that but those are different and those are real.

They do not look like those fake plastic belts they give out for wrestling and in Toys R US for kids to pretend they are a wrestler.  That's why after 18 years old its time to trade that thing in.

I know that but those are different and those are real.

They do not look like those fake plastic belts they give out for wrestling and in Toys R US for kids to pretend they are a wrestler.  That's why after 18 years old its time to trade that thing in.

The Coyotes belt is real.  Dave Milican and Reggie Parks make real belts for the WWE, but they also do customer belts as well.  They cost like $5,000 for a cheap one.

That's a lot of money for plastic-looking garbage.;

agreed... i also get what you were saying.. if someone is going around wearing a wrestling belt i would be concerned.. ... i find it funny that grown men even watch it, its a soap opera Edited by Sik02gt

That's exchanging one tradition for another. Playoff beards are a great tradition, and theres no way Lou could step in and stop it. That Daneyko beard with the cup and no teeth is iconic to Devils history.

It literally looked like a homeless guy in a Devils jersey had jumped onto the ice. Like you said, totally iconic moments.

The closed practices is all Lou. He doesn't wants any noise or any other unecessary distractions cropping up during a practice

which makes perfect sense..but once in a while even if it was only a few times a season.. it would be nice to be able to check one out and i dont think it would really be hurting anything to have one once every couple of months