acela club

2ELIAS6

few questions for those of you who im sure have gone there.. how exactly does the seating work? i know anyone with a ticket to the game can go to the acela club bar as ive been in there before but do you need actual tickets for the ledge seating to eat dinner and watch the game? or is it more like a reservation you need to call and reserve your seats on the ledge? Also is there a minimum amount that you need to spend in order to sit there?

You need to make an reservation for the ledge seat to be able to seat there for the game. The first time I went their I didn't know about the ledge seating and they wouldn't let me seat and watch the game at the ledge without a reservation. Last time I was there it was $75 per person that includes all the food you can eat, alcohol and soda isn't included and you have to pay extra.

You need to make an reservation for the ledge seat to be able to seat there for the game. The first time I went their I didn't know about the ledge seating and they wouldn't let me seat and watch the game at the ledge without a reservation. Last time I was there it was $75 per person that includes all the food you can eat, alcohol and soda isn't included and you have to pay extra.

What kinda food did they have?