New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

Oh leBron. I thought it was a Lyndon Johnson thing. I was thinking but Jerico is on 13. Mystery. Jerico is one of the good ones. Anyhow who cares? Who'd LeBron sign with?

No one knows, like I said, they are milking it like the season finale of a reality show.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three ninjas? What about two princes?

I took my son to a water park yesterday, and they had the 1980s and 1990s playlists on. They played "Two Princes" AND "Pocket Full of Kryptonite." I immediately thought of Lastonealive.

And yes, that discussion was in this whopper of a thread.

I took my son to a water park yesterday, and they had the 1980s and 1990s playlists on. They played "Two Princes" AND "Pocket Full of Kryptonite." I immediately thought of Lastonealive.

And yes, that discussion was in this whopper of a thread.

Spin Drs? Lastone -- a fan? Were you a Wetlands dude? Nightgale dude?

If thats the deal the Kings did offer him and if ANY of the rumored amounts that the Devils have offered are true then I'm really surprised he hasnt signed here yet. The kings offer was a 5.25 cap hit, out of all the rumored Devils offers the lowest cap hit was a 7.6.

It's because he doesn't really want to play for NJ; it's his backup.

Oh leBron. I thought it was a Lyndon Johnson thing. I was thinking but Jerico is on 13. Mystery. Jerico is one of the good ones. Anyhow who cares? Who'd LeBron sign with?

haha That was actually the first LBJ that popped into my mind too.

I don't get why those three think Miami is so great. Chicago clearly has a greater core, greater fan base and all they needed to be that dynasty again was LeBron. What could they do? Get injury prone vets and risky draft picks? It's kinda a lame choice if you ask me but this is coming from a Chicago fan so...

Miami, LA, Phoenix, and Dallas are all sexy cities to play especially in the NBA (a winter league). With cable TV and the internet New York and Chicago no longer have the media and indorsement power they once did. Frankly they've turned into just bigger versions of Cleveland with a bigger microscope.

In Miami win or lose you're cruising South Beach as alpha dog in 75+ degree weather in January and February.

Didn't we already have a 90s alterna-rock discussion in this thread?

Or maybe it was a different thread. Either way, I was surprised you weren't involved, Rowdy.

It was probably in here. I may have been attempting to be productive at the time.

I don't get why those three think Miami is so great. Chicago clearly has a greater core, greater fan base and all they needed to be that dynasty again was LeBron. What could they do? Get injury prone vets and risky draft picks? It's kinda a lame choice if you ask me but this is coming from a Chicago fan so...

Envy sucks...... :whistling: