NFL Week 3

MantaRay

My Steelers are 3-0!

And could be 5-0! Playing the CARDS and Seahawks!

I know, Bills,49niners,Browns aren't the best teams..But still, the DEF by LeBeau is impressive! Same goes for the Special teams! Last year, Big Ben turnovers and ST were killing us! Parker is leading the league in rushing, and BIG BEN..Only 1int so far!

Geesh, I love this team :dance:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Steelers are 3-0!

And could be 5-0! Playing the CARDS and Seahawks!

I know, Bills,49niners,Browns aren't the best teams..But still, the DEF by LeBeau is impressive! Same goes for the Special teams! Last year, Big Ben turnovers and ST were killing us! Parker is leading the league in rushing, and BIG BEN..Only 1int so far!

Geesh, I love this team :dance:

For my money, Vince Young is the MVP of the NFL thus far....after watching the game last night..he just GETS it...plus another thing: He is the most exciting player in the NFL for my money. Vince is almost like a rock star in some ways: unpredictable, sometimes reckless, but you cannot look away...he has a unique quality about him and he should never be compared to Vick....ever....Young is a different player.

Being that I have to sit through 3 hours of misery, incompetence, and watching a miserable and pathetic franchise who plays not to lose and has ZERO guts (Buffalo)...it is soooo refreshing to watch a player like Vince.

For my money, Vince Young is the MVP of the NFL thus far....after watching the game last night..he just GETS it...plus another thing: He is the most exciting player in the NFL for my money. Vince is almost like a rock star in some ways: unpredictable, sometimes reckless, but you cannot look away...he has a unique quality about him and he should never be compared to Vick....ever....Young is a different player.

Being that I have to sit through 3 hours of misery, incompetence, and watching a miserable and pathetic franchise who plays not to lose and has ZERO guts (Buffalo)...it is soooo refreshing to watch a player like Vince.

So much for SI's picking the Saints to make the Super Bowl. And SI wasn't the only "expert" to do that. Boy, do the Saints stink.

Hey I picked them too.. seemed like the logical next step... I dunno if they believed the press too much, or did they lose any O-Line guys during the off-season?? This team has melted down like no other team since... well the Chargers... dammit!! :rant:

Dead on, Crasher.

Sad but true.

The sad part is... what do you do to fix it?

No way are you getting a top tier WR now... you won't even get a stiff like Kennison (well unless you give Miami something stupid to try to get Chambers MAYBE)... there's not much you can do in-season to get it done and McNair looks about done too...they may end the year 11-5, 12-4 still... but it's gonna be a lot of smoke and mirrors... I'd say that could help them in the playoffs but this is still the same team that lost a home game to a lesser team last year there.....

BEERS???

BEERS ????

ONLY BEERS??

You low end wuss!!

REAL fans do JD shots during the game !!!! :cheers::doh1:

If I did not have to drive my$elf home Id be up for the $hot$ :rofl:

Monday Night vs Dallas....my 24 pack will be chilling at home and I can watch the misery unfold via DVR!!!!

Edited by LOTCB

Good to see Calgary Stampeder Jeff Garcia playing so well. It was very difficult last year to pull for Jeff given the team he was playing on, but I'll be looking for the Tampa games on Sundays now. The former Grey Cup MVP is showing that his career isn't close to being over like some were predicting.

Edited by Don

I dunno... if you took the Eagles team as a whole and dumped them in ANY other city (well not NY :P).. they'd be a likable bunch as constructed... and well I can root any team playing the Giants :D

I always liked Garcia as a player too, not the best arm but has everything else...

and PS... McAllister is out the year for tearing up his knee....