Various board WTF's?

It looks like the bug with both the Fast Reply and Add Reply is fixed. Thanks!

Edit is better now too, but still not 100%. I still have to click it twice, and now instead of having the text options (bold, italics, fonts, smileys, etc.) stuff right over top of the text box, there's this weird blank area.

edit2.jpg

But, all things considered, this is not that bad. It's such a huge improvement over what it was that I could totally live with it.

It looks like the bug with both the Fast Reply and Add Reply is fixed. Thanks!

Edit is better now too, but still not 100%. I still have to click it twice, and now instead of having the text options (bold, italics, fonts, smileys, etc.) stuff right over top of the text box, there's this weird blank area.

edit2.jpg

But, all things considered, this is not that bad. It's such a huge improvement over what it was that I could totally live with it.

yeah, that's alot better. I'm not typing blind anymore. it did make for some funny typos, though

• 5 months later...

Got another one for ya. More of a HTF though. smilydev.gif

Can I / How do I turn off / ignore the twitter feed stuff to keep it from even showing up on my display?

Only when I hit the "Todays Active Topics" thingamabob. Then there are like three pages or more worth of "tweets" to scroll thru to get to the threads. dontknow.gif

Only when I hit the "Todays Active Topics" thingamabob. Then there are like three pages or more worth of "tweets" to scroll thru to get to the threads. dontknow.gif

Well stop hitting that thingamabob!

Oh and is that the lovely Persian actress, Catherine Bell in your avatar? I hope the full size has been posted in the appropriate area.

Ahhhh. Shoulda been more specific! I will see if I can remove that from the listings.

Looks like you did it?

cheers.gif

Thanks DM. Hope you don't now get a bunch of "Where's my Tweet news" complaints.