Devils @ Carolina Game 2 ECSF, 7:30 PM ET, OLN/TSN, WFAN

hattrick

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For Christ fvcking's Sake COULD SOMEONE PLEASE CUT THE HAND OFF THAT FOOL WHO KEEPS BLOCKING THE CAMERA VIEW !!!!! :argh::rant:

GOOD period though !!!!

For Christ fvcking's Sake COULD SOMEONE PLEASE CUT THE HAND OFF THAT FOOL WHO KEEPS BLOCKING THE CAMERA VIEW !!!!! :argh::rant:

Yeah I was gonna say that too.. The guy running the camera should call security.

Much better 1st period. They still seem to dictate the play which is concerning. Good to see our top 2 lines making plays. We seem to have lost the confidence we had in the 15 game streak, especially in our passing. Ward looks shaky we need to keep the heat on him. Good job by our defense.

GO DEVILS!!

Dive #2!! Are they gonna call these?

GO DEVILS!!

Laviolette can take a hike...Marty diving?! What does he think this is, Mighty Ducks the movie where the goaltender takes a dive? Goalies don't dive while the puck's being shot at them. His own team has been doing a lot of diving out there though, and twice it worked.

nice touch by JD calling out Williams for Diving..

he did make an excellent counter-point too.....

If Elias' stick isn't there, there is nothing to embelish

that was a nasty shot to the moosh Ward took too.....

Since Madden was the player on the ice originally isn't it that Brylin can't touch the puck until Madden leaves the ice? They were both within the mythical "zone" around the bench that the extra players can be on. I believe Brylin had to avoid the puck, which he did, to not have a too many men penalty be called.

Here's the rule... I didn't see it, so I'll just assume the ref thought Madden played it intentionally.

He looked down and stuck his skate in the way... it was pretty deliberate.... if he gets away with it, it's freaking GENIUS!!! But he didn't so he kills the penalty !

The refs aren't ruining it, Carolina is by playing pansyass hockey. I'm losing a lot of respect for them - three dives in one game? And Brindy of all people too, I thought he was the pro's pro.

And Jamie you pipe down too, yours was a penalty.

Edited by NJDevs26

This is just crap. How many times are they gonna let the Canes dive?

First it was run Marty for goals...now it's Dive city.

Something needs to be done. They're playing dirty hockey.