Stadium Series: Are you going?   

94 members have voted

1. 1. Stadium Series: Are you going?

• Yes, I purchased a ticket(s)
    • Yes, I received tickets for free or they included with my season tickets
    • No, tickets are too expensive
    • No, sight-lines at Yankee stadium are poor, TV will be better
    • No (other)

Also funny to see the STH who used the presale to play amateur ticket brokers buy extras and now face the choice of getting stuck with them or taking a hit.

I almost did it. I thought I was going to be able to get 3 more tickets than I was really allotted and intended on buying extras to sell for profit, thought it'd help me fund my season ticket plan haha..

Glad it didn't work that way and I only got the amount of tickets I am going to use. Phew..

.. its also going to be a high of like 18degrees ...

As of right now, the national weather service has this forecast for the zip code 10451:

Partly sunny, with a high near 24. West wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

I realize 24 is still plenty cold, but let's not make it worse than it is. I'll take every degree I can get.

As of right now, the national weather service has this forecast for the zip code 10451:

Partly sunny, with a high near 24. West wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

I realize 24 is still plenty cold, but let's not make it worse than it is. I'll take every degree I can get.

whatever makes you feel better about it... but with that wind chill its going to feel a whole hell of a lot colder then 18degrees anyways

The NHL almost always misses with musical performances and this is another bad one. What age demographic are they pleasing with this? 45+ at least? A modern New Jersey band like Gaslight Anthem would seem to be perfect for this type of thing, i can't imagine their fee would be on par with Cee-loo Green if not less.

Half the guys in the band are Devils fans and half are Rangers fans, they even made custom devils/rangers t-shirts during that playoff run a few years back. Missed opportunity!

Gaslight is sick
  • Like 1

So funny to me that I got accused of being a ticket broker by the Devils and they refused to sell me an extra pair of tickets for my family to this game. Now I can buy them tickets for way under face. What goes around comes around and the Devils front office sucks.

There's no way to make money on the tickets, at this point lol.  The tickets are going for less than face value, so you might as well purchase from a reseller!

So funny to me that I got accused of being a ticket broker by the Devils and they refused to sell me an extra pair of tickets for my family to this game. Now I can buy them tickets for way under face. What goes around comes around and the Devils front office sucks.

You can say that again

There's no way to make money on the tickets, at this point lol.  The tickets are going for less than face value, so you might as well purchase from a reseller!

nearly impossible to even resell tickets now since there's no print at home tickets, just hard tickets. So in person pickup's probably it

You can still purchase on the hub. The pickup location is Brooklyn Terminal I think which stubhub claims is a ten min walk from the stadium. Tix are in the 80s now.

The Stubhub LMS facility is right off River Ave. I stopped there for a Yankee game one time and the walk isn't bad at all. They'll have signs right outside the market directing you to the Stubhub facility which is at the bottom of the parking garage.