GDT: NJ Devils @ Blue Jackets - 7pm

Colin226

New_Jersey_Devils_logosmiley.png     @     CBJSmiley.png

cq5dam.thumbnail.320.180.margin.png

devildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gifdevildance.gif

When?

7pm EST

Where?

tumblr_ltopshUZBM1qfkop6o1_1280.png

On?

Msg_plus.png

&

WCBS-880-logo.jpg?1307371044

Edited by Colin226

That's actually a pretty sweet-looking building.  Man I miss seeing bright green leaves on the trees.  Winter sucks. 

LGD! 

Seriously why is Marty starting tonight? I find no fault in Marty being in goal but I thought it was best to alternate even though it is difficult to get a rythem. If Schneider starts on Friday against Pittsburgh I would say that he is playing against the tougher teams and has too much time off between starts. I want to keep this guy happy for the future and get him to resign with the Devils especially since Lundqvist is out of the question for the Devils.

Edited by LucifersDog

I cringe every time i hear that marty is starting.

It's a crime how much more starts he's been getting

The MO seems to be "Give Cory two starts to be the #1 guy, and if he's not awesome, then it's back to Marty getting more playing time again."  

I find it ridiculous as well...would it really be so hard to give Cory four or five CONSECUTIVE starts?  Marty is 1-4-0 in his last five starts and has an .841 save% in his last three (.878 in his last 6).  Sometimes it feels like Cory has to be a brick wall or there's this "Uh oh, we need to go back to Marty", even though he's been a lot more up-and-down than Cory has. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976