2013 Miami Dolphins Thread

Daniel

Just emailed my request for a ticket and transportation. 

Just got confirmation that I'm on the list.  MadDog, unless your superstitious, I definitely recommend you sign up if you have the cash.  Had a blast last time around.

Just emailed my request for a ticket and transportation. 

Just got confirmation that I'm on the list.  MadDog, unless your superstitious, I definitely recommend you sign up if you have the cash.  Had a blast last time around.

I'd like to for sure, cash is a little tight right now though. Not to mention I AM pretty superstitious, and the Fins never seem to win when I see them play in person, be it against the Jets or anyone else. I'm still planning on going, but I may have to just wait and buy regular game tickets closer to the day of the game. If things go as we all hope, we should be able to take that place over pretty good though.

There is less than 75 tickets left, maddog if you can't get tickets with the group then I suggest when we know what section we are in you can get tickets close to us. If your that superstitious, then just come to tailgate. You will have a great time

There is less than 75 tickets left, maddog if you can't get tickets with the group then I suggest when we know what section we are in you can get tickets close to us. If your that superstitious, then just come to tailgate. You will have a great time

Definitely estreet- that's what I was thinking, trying to get tickets in the same section. As far as my being superstitious- we'll have to see what the circumstances are surrounding the game. Are we in contention for the division (we can hope)? The playoffs (what I expect this year)? Are we underachieving and not in contention for the playoffs (this better not be the case)? Are the Jets as bad as we expect them to be? Are they better than we expect them to be? This all plays into my decision and my confidence that my in-person losing streak is capable of being broken. Yeah I know, I'm batsh!t. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Last time around I was able to get a ticket on stubhub in the section where everyone was. Hopefully you'll be able to do it last minute if it turns out it's a game you want to go to,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And Dion Jordan is all signed and in the fold. All the picks are signed now. Nice work by Ireland and Aponte. @MiamiDolphins: BREAKING: 1st round pick @dionj95 has signed his rookie contract! All drafted players are now signed! Congrats, Dion! pic.twitter.com/K0RekLnBWB

And Dion Jordan is all signed and in the fold. All the picks are signed now. Nice work by Ireland and Aponte. @MiamiDolphins: BREAKING: 1st round pick @dionj95 has signed his rookie contract! All drafted players are now signed! Congrats, Dion! pic.twitter.com/K0RekLnBWB

Why do I have this bad feeling, Jordan will be an Aaron Maybin bust?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 4 weeks later...

It is a huge loss and it was a dirty fvcking cheap-shot of a knee dive by that jerk-off rookie Swearinger that should've been paid back with a trip to the emergency room. Whatever about starters being in, hindsight is always 20/20 in these situations. Its football, sh!t happens.

Edited by MadDog2020

Btw, does anyone know a good Dolphins message board -- obviously not Finheaven?Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No , I haven't found any. I found they are all filled with erratic and idiotic fans. This thread is the only sane place to talk to fin fans

Pretty much what estreet said. I post over at Finheaven and read the board for the handful of intelligent and rational posters that are there (and there are a few). Plus its always a good place to get Fins news.

Edited by MadDog2020

• 2 weeks later...

So we picked up the Eagles 2011 first round pick they just cut the other day and we released Samuda. This dude Watkins better start loving the sh!t out of football again real soon, that was apparently why Philly got rid of him (they said his passion for the game waned). You're on my time now Watkins, so find the fvcking passion again. @AdamHBeasley: Danny Watkins to the Dolphins a done-deal. A one-year contract, I'm told.