All purpose Olympics thread

SterioDesign

It amazes me that you guys are not only watching womens hockey, but discussing it online as well. :P

I think you might have a psychological issue to explore.

Obviously its not the level of the men but it was very entertaining and fun to watch. I had anxiety the whole 3rd period.

Edited by Blown01NJ

I think you might have a psychological issue to explore.

Obviously its not the level of the men but it was very entertaining and fun to watch. I had anxiety the whole 3rd period.

Yeah ok my bad. All sports, regardless of skill level and quality, is obviously equally entertaining. Anyone suggesting otherwise clearly has mental issues.

Yeah ok my bad. All sports, regardless of skill level and quality, is obviously equally entertaining. Anyone suggesting otherwise clearly has mental issues.

this is a hockey forum and this thread is specific to he Olympics so I 'm not sure why it would "amaze" you that we talked about that game... IMO it was more entertaining than any of the men's games so far save for the Russia USA game perhaps.

Nobody said every sport is entertaining that's a straw man but it shouldn't amaze you that we discussed this game.