NFL Week 9

CRASHER

Bad weather... snow ice and wind... I hear that affects the passing game a LOT more then the running game, but hey...it's just a semi-causal observation B )... how the hell did you "solve" a guy who put up 200 yards of offense on ya?? :blink:

I said style of play, and the fact that the colts can pound it down your face, while the Pats can't anymore... it's that role reversal thing...and the Colts have never folded in their own house before :P

so far... so good... pounding the Eagles like veal is ALWAYS good times!!

It's AMAZING how dead and putrid the Eagles WR's are and how NO ONE has to respect them anymore.....

Edited by njdevils783

Bad weather... snow ice and wind... I hear that affects the passing game a LOT more then the running game, but hey...it's just a semi-causal observation B )... how the hell did you "solve" a guy who put up 200 yards of offense on ya?? :blink:

I said style of play, and the fact that the colts can pound it down your face, while the Pats can't anymore... it's that role reversal thing...and the Colts have never folded in their own house before :P

also lost in this week was the disgraceful.... and embarrassing efforts by the Jags AND Chargers... 300 yards by Peterson??

I mean I am glad and all (46 points!!)... god damn!!

IT WAS SOOOOO GREAT to see the Eagles totally humiliated in front of their home crowd!! Such loyal fans, right? That place was quiet all game long, half empty after the half, and a total ghost town by the end of the game.

The Andy Reid, Donovan McNabb dominance in the NFC East is over! I hope it hurts, Philly.

IT WAS SOOOOO GREAT to see the Eagles totally humiliated in front of their home crowd!! Such loyal fans, right? That place was quiet all game long, half empty after the half, and a total ghost town by the end of the game.

The Andy Reid, Donovan McNabb dominance in the NFC East is over! I hope it hurts, Philly.

Once the Eagles dropped Garcia and Trotter, they were done in my book.

How bout da Lions? Anyone still think they aren't for real this season?

Rogers INT for a TD was fricking hilarious. Big 300lb + D lineman running 50 yds for the TD.

Rogers is a BEAST...most underrated DT in the NFL hands down...that INT reminded me of Sam Adams when he was with Buffalo when he picked off Tom Brady and scored...

It is great to see the Lions in the mix...and it will make the Thanksgiving doubleheader that much better! :boogie: