Songs at the Rock during games. Help identify please.

Scoopscj

I am too old to be listening to new music but when I am at the rock, I do hear some songs that inspire. I have come to enjoy

by Otherwise

by James Durbin is also pretty good.

It took me a while to find those songs and identify.

I cant for the life of me figure out what that song is that talks about Never Surrendering. It is played during the highlights and at the beginning of the game. If anybody knows the name or band please let me know.

Any other good songs at the rock? Thanks

I am too old to be listening to new music but when I am at the rock, I do hear some songs that inspire. I have come to enjoy

by Otherwise

by James Durbin is also pretty good.

It took me a while to find those songs and identify.

I cant for the life of me figure out what that song is that talks about Never Surrendering. It is played during the highlights and at the beginning of the game. If anybody knows the name or band please let me know.

Any other good songs at the rock? Thanks

you're not thinking of No Surrender by Bruce Springsteen are you? cause i know i've heard that there, but i think thats only played if they lose :noclue:

Edited by Kovy138

you're not thinking of No Surrender by Bruce Springsteen are you? cause i know i've heard that there, but i think thats only played if they lose :noclue:

Whoot, just found it.

The Veer Union - Bitter End

Any other good songs at the Rock?

Edited by Scoopscj

I want to highjack this thread to discuss songs the rock should play! It needs more meta

:hijack:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. hahahah Hijack away.

There is a great song by a little known 80s metal band called Ivory Tower. The song is entitled Raise Some Hell. It fits the Devils so well.

Edited by Scoopscj

I felt embarrased at game 4 when they did tha vote for your party anthem and it was 2 horrible songs. They should do more pantera and rob zombie, they're listenable enough for the masses. I also think metallica jump in the fire is a relatively weak song for them to come out to, especially with their current intro

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jPpQ4SDqHA

Needs more Yanni.

It was actually great when the Devils used a Yanni song as their pregame video music. Wish there was a video of that somewhere.

Edit: Nevermind...

Edited by Z-Man

I know they play Stone Cold Steve Austin's theme during fights.

Mike

Does anyone know what the second song that plays in this years playoff intro is? There are three songs in total throughout the video. The first is ghosts 32 by nine inch nails, and then the part of the video starts where they have the old and new playoff highlights and i have no idea what song is playing at that time. Then after that the veer union song starts. Ive posted on youtube videos of the intro asking what that song is, but nobody knows what it is.

Does anyone know what the second song that plays in this years playoff intro is? There are three songs in total throughout the video. The first is ghosts 32 by nine inch nails, and then the part of the video starts where they have the old and new playoff highlights and i have no idea what song is playing at that time. Then after that the veer union song starts. Ive posted on youtube videos of the intro asking what that song is, but nobody knows what it is.

Can you post it up again? I'm having trouble remembering what that part of the intro is.

Edit: After doing a bit of research, my best guess is it's something from the Tron: Legacy soundtrack. I couldn't tell you which specific track, or if that's correct, but it seems like a good place to start.

Edited by thelastonealive