What are you doing with your Parise gear?

David Puddy

50 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing with your Parise gear (jerseys, t-shirts, etc.)?

• Keep and continue to wear
    • Keep, but never wear
    • Keep with hopes of getting the name changed
    • Donate or give away
    • Burn! (trash)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a Parise retro jersey, St. Pats jersey, and the McFarlane figure (which I became the keeper of some time back).

I have no idea what I'm doing with any of that.

Well not wearing it is the first thing that comes to mind.....

You can start with your avatar

I never bought any. I refuse to buy anything that is personalized with anyones name unless it says Stevens or Brodeur on it.

Same here but just for jerseys. I have an Elias jersey too. I did buy a kovy and henrique t shirt though but never anything parise. I'll probably replace my parise bobblehead in my devils room though.

It kind of pisses me off to see that video of someone burning their Parise tee shirt.

I mean look, if it bugs you that much that he left and you swear you'll never ever wear it again, give the fvcking thing to Goodwill or drop it in a clothing donation box. Don't be wasteful purely out of spite of a guy you've never meaningfully met.

Me, I've got a throwback Parise jersey that I'll probably still wear because I like the colors on our throwback jerseys. Maybe get the name changed someday but I doubt it.

Never got any Parise stuff, so many people had that or Brodeur. My sister actually got a Zajac jersey, not authentic but still good. waiting to see what happens - If Kovy gets captain I'm slapping a C on my jersey. The ones you get in stores don't come with As or Cs just name and number. I had a Langer that was more authentic, fight strap and all, but I couldn't find a Kovy one when he signed except for one that's maybe a size bigger, and I wasn't going to wait 6-8 weeks for China to make it and ship it here and cost me $400.

I got a player t that I will use when I go to the beach or paint and a retro parise jersey that I will either sell or just keep in the closet. I have 25 jerseys in my collection and that is the only parise one so not a huge deal for me lol.

I still see nieuwendyk and Gilmour jerseys at the arena so I don't know why people say they will burn their sh!t. Just silly to me and outside of a few given we knew this could happen for a good year or so.

it took everything in me to wait until now to buy (or in this case not buy) parise gear. even a tshirt jersey. these days with the way things are you gotta wait til theyre locked up long term.

marty, elias, stevens, kovalchuk, danekyo are the only devils you can buy freely with i think.

sorry again to anyone who spent their hard earned cash on parise gear.

I still see nieuwendyk and Gilmour jerseys at the arena so I don't know why people say they will burn their sh!t.

Gilmour was only on the team for a season and like 20 games or so. Joe actually helped us win a cup.

A better comparison would be Gomez and Holik. I sure as hell don't see too many Gomez jerseys floating around anymore even though a few Holik ones popped up again when he came back for his 2nd run with team there still aren't as many as their use to be.

If anyone has an address for the Wild, I think it would be funny to box up all our Parise sh!t and flood their offices with it. Why not? Might be kind of vindictive, but it's harmless and it'll probably annoy the sh!t out of them.

Minnesota Wild

317 Washington Street

Saint Paul, MN

Gilmour was only on the team for a season and like 20 games or so. Joe actually helped us win a cup.

A better comparison would be Gomez and Holik. I sure as hell don't see too many Gomez jerseys floating around anymore even though a few Holik ones popped up again when he came back for his 2nd run with team there still aren't as many as their use to be.

Minnesota Wild

317 Washington Street

Saint Paul, MN

Gomez and holik went to a rival while parise went to a team that we see once, maybe twice a year. We all also kinda figured that parise coming back was iffy at best so I really do not know why so many people are taking this personally, especially since we really haven't won a cup or anything with parise unlike the other two.

I am actually getting a little bit of a kick at how much the Facebook page of the crazies are going nuts about this and taking it as personally as anything. You would think parise beat up their spouse, raped their daughter and shot their dog by the way they have been reacting. We survived before parise and will survive after.

If anyone has an address for the Wild, I think it would be funny to box up all our Parise sh!t and flood their offices with it. Why not? Might be kind of vindictive, but it's harmless and it'll probably annoy the sh!t out of them.

Sounds like the Seinfeld episode where Kramer tried to return all of his junk mail

Gomez and holik went to a rival while parise went to a team that we see once, maybe twice a year. We all also kinda figured that parise coming back was iffy at best so I really do not know why so many people are taking this personally, especially since we really haven't won a cup or anything with parise unlike the other two.

I am actually getting a little bit of a kick at how much the Facebook page of the crazies are going nuts about this and taking it as personally as anything. You would think parise beat up their spouse, raped their daughter and shot their dog by the way they have been reacting. We survived before parise and will survive after.

I can certainly see why people don't want to have his gear anymore. I have a Paul Martin jersey that I got for free when the Devils wear giving them out for free with season tickets. That thing hasn't seen the light of day since he signed with Pittsburgh.

They can both go fvck themselves.

I can certainly see why people don't want to have his gear anymore. I have a Paul Martin jersey that I got for free when the Devils wear giving them out for free with season tickets. That thing hasn't seen the light of day since he signed with Pittsburgh.

They can both go fvck themselves.

Haha well Paul Martin was just terrible in every respect and I never liked him as a devil so I understand. Like I said I will prob sell or just not wear my parise jersey again but I certainly have others in my collection so not a huge loss for me. I guess we all run the risk of having a player that might leave in te future when you put a player name on it with the exception of a select group of forever devils (Stevens, Marty, elias, daneyko, kovy, etc.)

Haha well Paul Martin was just terrible in every respect and I never liked him as a devil so I understand. Like I said I will prob sell or just not wear my parise jersey again but I certainly have others in my collection so not a huge loss for me. I guess we all run the risk of having a player that might leave in te future when you put a player name on it with the exception of a select group of forever devils (Stevens, Marty, elias, daneyko, kovy, etc.)

haha he was ok when he was with us, nothing special. Since it was free I wanted something different and I'm bias to Americans. I would have neverrrrrrrr everrrrrrrrrrr paid for it though lol

I've been wearing my plain Devils jersey ever since he left

Edited by Satans Hockey