Playoff GIFs & Photoshops

thelastonealive

The second image isn't showing for me for some reason, but the first one isn't so much because of ignorant fans as it is because of the local news absolutely butchering all things Kings in fails of epic proportions.

nbcla-kings-logo.jpg

The second image isn't showing for me for some reason, but the first one isn't so much because of ignorant fans as it is because of the local news absolutely butchering all things Kings in fails of epic proportions.

nbcla-kings-logo.jpg

hmmm

reposting it

u3fpt.jpg

• Like 1

I know this is totally nitpicking, but no love for the AV/KR patch in honor of fallen teammates?

And isn't Statsny spelled wrong?

Completely forgot about that. I dont consider it nitpicking at all. Glad I posted it. Editing it (I made it) now. And yes fixing Stastny as well.

Got the logos from here.

http://sportslogos.net/team.php?id=18

edited/fixed version

23iunq0.jpg

Awesome! It looks great. I feel kinda like a d!ck for nitpicking, but it's amazing now.

KyzGQ.gif

AWE see now? I thought it was a sideways glance until NOW! He's saying thanks to the ref who just said something to him... now I'm bummed <_<

ok I'm a little bit proud he's not that focused on what knob Tortorella is. Torts would like to think it was all about him :giggle:

Edited by Pepperkorn

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.