It's time, Who gets fired?

LucifersDog

I was surprised the way he shouted no, but I think he was thrown off by the goal light not going off. From this voice I thought he sounded excited they scored a goal. and I remember after that ducks series he raved about their run and called them a dynasty. and during the dallas series I never felt like he seemed disappointed at all about the devils winning. I don't think he has anything against the devils from when I've heard him in the past.

I do understand why most on here prefer Doc Emrick, he will always be known as the devils announcer

Thorne was alright during the 2000 cup run but the following year he could not stop going on and on about Roy, sakic and bourque. He was a terrible announcer and barely announced and instead just waited until the next point in the game where he felt like he could go into Schtick or have something clever to say.

Trade Salvador. Trading the captain sends a message and Salvador shouldn't be in NJ anyway. Win Win.

spoken like a true Devils fan.

admit it -- you just want the Best Visiting Fan award this summer.

Seriously - I searched my name as poster  and Sal/Salvadore just to see my overall view of him since he's been here - I feel bad but I've just never seen the allure.  Shoot - I'd have given the captaincy just for showing up in the playoffs finally against all odds though... I mean - I have to say something nice about the guy at some point right?  I did admire his coming back from his concussion too. But wtf?  Everyone said he's a great guy.  He has an intellegent expression always too - if a little nervous/scared. nonetheless I never have and I suspect never will understand the value he's providing.  It is and always has been completely and utterly obscured from my view anyhow.  And I have one hell of an imagination and a certain brand of empathy that usually illuminates.. :noclue:  :no-f*cking-clue:  wait - there's no smilie for that last one?

Oh so -- yeah - Stevens hasn't bitten off more than he can chew... the food is still on the FREAKING PLATE!  His reticence kills me -- but at least we do have a proven history of finally getting off the pot (as in "sh!t or..") and kicking ass.

I don't really see how Lou is doing something wrong.  I get more of a frustrated vibe from you guys - which I can relate to -- but I don't see that he missed any great opportunities.  It's easy to say he shoudl have signed this guy or that but you have no clue as to why he didn't.  NONE.  so guess who I trust more than arm-chair GMs  :uni:

Edited by Pepperkorn

New blood !

Uncle Albert... love the avatar.  My daughter is IN LOVE with Einstein right now - because he's hilarious and adorable.  The whole smart thing is lost on her.  and she loves the Marx Brothers...  have I written this all here already?  Anyhow - I do wonder what my future son-in-law is going to look like. ^_^

Uncle Albert... love the avatar.  My daughter is IN LOVE with Einstein right now - because he's hilarious and adorable.  The whole smart thing is lost on her.  and she loves the Marx Brothers...  have I written this all here already?  Anyhow - I do wonder what my future son-in-law is going to look like. ^_^

It'll be a sad, sad day when kids don't enjoy the Marx brothers. You have to hate life and yourself to not enjoy the Marx brothers.

Agreed. The saying "They don't make em like they used too..." comes to mind.

Then again, I'm the kind of person who can laugh at the same joke 1000 times if I think it's funny. I do laugh hysterically every time I see the opening of that Bugs bunny cartoon with Sir Osis of Liver.

2my51uh.jpg