The Official 2014 Trade Deadline Thread

Derlique

The man that will keep Brodeur, I mean his son, in nets this year:

“I can remember sitting with Marty in an interview and talking with him,” Lamoriello said. “He was just someone special, and he's never changed his personality. It's hard to put into words. Who he is and just his respect for everything … he's class. He's up there with the top less than one percent of elite athletes who have all the other attributes that you want to see in a son.”

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2014/03/devils_gm_lou_lamoriello_reflects_on_scouting_drafting_of_martin_brodeur.html

How does Mike Gillis still have a job? The both of them should co-write a book on how not to be GM of a professional hockey team.

Gillis is terrible but his owner is terriblest. If they'd eaten salary on the Luongo deal last year they could've had Kadri, Gardiner and Schneider.

do you think chris resents marty? i'm trying to think of the movie parallel. rocky v?

THAT BUM TOOK MY ROOM!!!!!

Gillis is terrible but his owner is terriblest. If they'd eaten salary on the Luongo deal last year they could've had Kadri, Gardiner and Schneider.

How does that fan base let this guy live when he lost Schneider and Luongo in less than 9 months time....

BTW, can we now at least say that Boomer is a legit insider?  The dude was right this entire time about St. Louis and Callahan.

He did mention it over a week ago I believe....he definitely knows some people