Devils Dancer - Fan Favorite - Vote Gabrielle!

lucifer91

I also don't get why people bash the dancers, I've heard it at the games before as well. Even if you don't like them they are only on the screens for a few minutes during the game. Haters gonna hate I suppose.

Well, you see, some people aren't happy unless they're cramming their ideas and opinions down your throat 24/7

If you are voting someone else thats fine, but don't go and post on here like you are cool for not helping my friend out. Seriously, what is the fvcking point of that? fvck off.

Well yeah I don't think arrogance about it is cool but I don't see why this has to be a Gabrielle Supporters Only thread..

It's a Devils-run contest (not a member trying to win his girl an iPad in a random contest) so this should be a thread open to discussion on the entire contest.. There is absolutely no need to make a separate thread to discuss the entire contest so we might as well use this one

Which Sarah? Don't vote for Austin Sarah, let her come back to Austin after failing in NY!

I went with non-Texas Sarah cause screw Texas

Edited by Colin226
  • Like 2

Well yeah I don't think arrogance about it is cool but I don't see why this has to be a Gabrielle Supporters Only thread..

It's a Devils-run contest (not a member trying to win his girl an iPad in a random contest) so this should be a thread open to discussion on the entire contest.. There is absolutely no need to make a separate thread to discuss the entire contest so we might as well use this one

I went with non-Texas Sarah cause screw Texas

I know you voted Sarah too but you weren't arrogant about it. Thats why i didnt say anything. I felt his post was like "Too bad for your friend, im not voting for her, blah blah....Just didn't like the tone.

I mean I started this thread to help out a friend win the contest and felt like I could get some support here. I will post up some FB pics if it gets her more votes...Verran12 can put up Sarah's FB pics if he wants....

7872068138_c9662ddb36.jpg

7872068302_345be2caef.jpg

7873200264_0ac21894e7.jpg

Edited by lucifer91

... I will post up some FB pics if it gets her more votes...Verran12 can put up Sarah's FB pics if he wants....

rofl.gifcheers.gif

7872068302_345be2caef.jpg

Nice. Quoted to put her on this page too!

... Get rid of that big hair though!

What?!!??!! Shame on you!

_