Who Do You Want To Win World Cup Final?

Jimmy Leeds

I Want......  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To Win

• France
    • Italy
    • Don't Care

2 weks ago i would not have cared about htis mach up... but Zindane has impressed me so much these last few games I really would like to see him go out oj top...

Beckham & Rolandinho get all the Press.. But Zindane has been the best player in this world Cup

Italy in a shootout.

Italy maybe.. but NEVER in a shootout...

They are cursed with shootout...

It's a Kharma thing !

" If You dive & cheat too much during your life, you never win during shootout "

Well, I'm going to a friends house to watch the game. The host (and hostess) are francophones, so they relate to France, and thus are pulling for the French team. This particular friend is one of those people that always play arrogant to get a rise out of people "There is no way the Devils have a chance because they suck... you should cheer on a real team like the Habs!". I know he really doesn't think that because he's a huge Brodeur fan, he just likes to get people goin'....

Thusly, I cheer for whatever team is playing the team he is hoping for. So GO ITALY!!!!!!

Neither did anything to deserve to win ...

I disagree...

Italia play a incredible game Vs Germany...

France beat Spain, Brazil & Portugal (three of the most gifted team... Brazil doesn't play as a team OK but com'on ! they are not favorite for nothing)

ok, Italia play a crappy game against USA but they are a very very very good team with a lot of great player up front, on defense and with probably the best goalie in the world with Buffon

France got THE maestro with Zidane, got a diamond in Henry & Ribery... and is maybe the most powerful Defense of this World Cup (Thuram/Gallas are just ROCK)

This two teams deserve to win... it's a GREAT matchup (but maybe a boring game... it's a final with two strongs defense... don't expert BIG SHOW.... except if France scores early in the game... When Italie is forced to play they are very very attractive !

Football moustic................... football, not governments ;)

But for some people...football...governments...it all gets mixed up!!! :P

Now for me, I wouldn't dare root against Italia (unless the US was in it) or bring on the wrath of Mom!!! :evil:

See...North Americans don't always do what you expect!!!! :evil:

With North Americans I always believe this : Expect the Unexpected :evil:

Football moustic................... football, not governments

And Jimmy... I know... and you're right of course !

My dad used to live in Palermo, Sicily and I have some relatives there so I'm rooting for Italy.

Italy maybe.. but NEVER in a shootout...

They are cursed with shootout...

Isn't their record like 0-3 or something like that? I don't think losing 3 times is considered a "curse".

Isn't their record like 0-3 or something like that? I don't think losing 3 times is considered a "curse".

When you lose that way a World cup during a final... or during a final of Euro... 1/4 of another world cup... it's really a CURSE

(it's not like lose a important game.... it's lose the MOST important game)

But anyway... Italia is favorite for the game tonight...

I just hope that Zidane quit the world of soccer in a bright night !

At the closing of "TSN's Reporters" Dave Hodge said that "he just hopes that the best team wins". To which Micheal Farber of SI said "Yeah, I'm hoping for Italy too."

I really have no allegence... I'm just hoping for a good game. I wouldn't mind seeing the aging underdogs from France win.

Neither did anything to deserve to win ...

:evilcry::evilcry::evilcry::evilcry::evilcry::evilcry::evilcry::evilcry::evilcry:

How does neither team deserve to win? Italy made it all the way to the final match basically without giving up a single goal (they gave up an own goal to USA) and France took down Brazil. If neither of these two teams deserved to win, then who did?

Italy in a shootout.

Good call.

Edited by devilsfan26