GDT: Devils @ Phailures 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

And there is the pathetic ridiculous softie

go try to defend that garbage.

unscreened half speed wrist shot from way out through the 5 hole. that is DISGRACEFUL. get this pile of feces off the ice

Kill yourself. At least one of our goalies can win a big game.

Kill yourself. At least one of our goalies can win a big game.

Unless youve actually played goalie (obv not at nhl level) you really never will fully understand why some go in and some dont, so i never judge based on his view. Plus he might be the biggest brodeur hater of all time.

I'm looking forward to hearing from JRZY and SMantzas for the perspective from inside the building. The Phailure fans were angry tonight, hope they enjoyed the loss lmfao.

you could just tell over the tv that they were nasty... one guy in the first row standing up and giving the middle fingers towards the ice.. lol oh so classy

Have to give Brodeur credit tonight, sure the goal he gave up was ugly, but other than that he really stepped up. Great job by him.

Ryder keeps getting his shots but still can't bury one. Now 20 games without a goal.

I was critical of the Ruutu trade but so far, so good. Hopefully he keeps it up with Zajac and Jagr.

I could've seen that non-goal call going against the Devils so I do feel a bit fortunate tonight.

Yeah, Brodeur played well - never had me comfortable but I imagine that ship has sailed for him permanently.  Got a veteran's break on that final call too - it's a defensible call but probably wrong.  Ah well, Flyers got more than their share of calls in that playoff series 4 years ago.

3rd period was a classic low-event NJ 3rd period, got the break and away they went. 

Liked what Volchenkov brought to the table tonight - wouldn't mind Gelinas getting back in there in one of these two games but I thought he played well after sitting for a while.

Yeah I killed Marty for the goal, but credit where its due- he played a good game and made some big saves tonight.

This whole season's getting a bit Tebowish...you can't really explain why Marty wins no matter how many goals he allows (today being an exception) and the other guy doesn't.  But at this point you gotta ride him.

My God this is easily in my top five for games I've attended. Gotta thank Jrzyripper for the great seats...really cool guy to boot

We didn't get heckled at all, even after we cheered when NJ scored. The best part was the reaction after the no goal call. They didn't understand that you can't review a goalie interference call and the false hope the refs gave them was that much sweeter.

This whole season's getting a bit Tebowish...you can't really explain why Marty wins no matter how many goals he allows (today being an exception) and the other guy doesn't. But at this point you gotta ride him.

Yep. Its crazy that the pendulum has swung in the other direction again, I don't think anyone could have foreseen this after the Yankee Stadium game.

We have to be realistic though. This win was Marty's best game in a very long time. This is more likely an isolated incident than the start of a trend

They will be splitting in Florida.  Brodeur should get the Panthers and Schneider the Lightning