OOT Thread

Daniel

Wait where do you live?

I know it's early but for real, I can't believe Mtl is currently the 1 seed

Moncton, New-Brunswick... it's worst now there's even more this morning... and i SWEAR TO GOD. at LEAST 50 of those posts last night and im not exaggerating. the worst thing is that they we're all making fun of the Leafs for "planning the parade" earlier this season

Maybe because I don't live around there or know too many Habs fans but I don't mind seeing Montreal at the top of the league. Even Toronto. I mean, it's about time.

Nothing worse than watching the Rangers stay atop the Conference for most of last year, or Penguins this past week for that matter. As long as we're not dominating the top of the table, I don't mind letting one of those hockey-crazy cities have a little excitement for once, they could use it.

Wait where do you live?

I know it's early but for real, I can't believe Mtl is currently the 1 seed

Moncton, New-Brunswick... it's worst now there's even more this morning... and i SWEAR TO GOD. at LEAST 50 of those posts last night and im not exaggerating. the worst thing is that they we're all making fun of the Leafs for "planning the parade" earlier this season

. They probably do it to you because you let it bother you. When Habs fans give you sh!t, laugh at them, tell them you root for a superior franchise, and that you really don't give a sh!t that the Habs are in first place in February. If they pull any of the '24 Cups' garbage, kindly remind them its been 20 years since the last one, and ask them how many they were actually alive for. Done and done. That's how you deal with fans who root for franchises who haven't won jack sh!t in forever.